Houston Babies

About J&J sale...

Please don't go tell the entire world until AFTER 10:00 tomorrow..  I want to go back for more stuff :)  It will be our little nest secret...  The clerk told me that The Woodlands has the most items that will be on sale.  Their inventory doesn't move very fast...  The Hyland Village location has the least...

Re: About J&J sale...

• LOL, I just told my cousin who lives in the Woodlands. I'm not telling anyone else though :)

I wonder how many Nesties I'll see at the Galleria tomorrow! I think we'll be there around 10:45ish.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I guess this is a reason to wish I knew what I was having. I can't stock up. I've never actually been in the store or looked at the website today and they don't have very many unisex items.

Oh well!

• Loading the player...
  • Rock on!  I might skip stroller fit to hit the sale up first thing.  I am that big of a loser.
  • FWIW, news of the sale was already posted on a national J&J clothing msg. board I am on. (yes, I am that obsessed...I'm a loser like that) LOL

But I am not telling any more local friends until AFTER I hit it up! LOL

• Crap...i just called to see what they had in a 2-3T and Galleria (Rosemary) said there's little even left!

Darn it.

• imagemelrrr:

I guess this is a reason to wish I knew what I was having. I can't stock up. I've never actually been in the store or looked at the website today and they don't have very many unisex items.

Oh well!

That is what I was thinking as well.  At least I can stock up on little boy clothes.

• imageKelleyA:
    Rock on!  I might skip stroller fit to hit the sale up first thing.  I am that big of a loser.

OK you need to just shop on line like me.  Yes I will be up at midnight.

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagecharlotteL:

imageKelleyA:
    Rock on!  I might skip stroller fit to hit the sale up first thing.  I am that big of a loser.

OK you need to just shop on line like me.  Yes I will be up at midnight.

This makes me laugh because I am planning to get up at midnight (or maybe 11 if they are starting at EST) and do some shopping.  Bad, bad Harmony.

imageimage
    Pics by Fleurish Imagery
  • I have not told anyone but have already started putting a cart of items together online and will check at 11pm to see if they are on sale.
  • imageJennifer&Kevin:
    I have not told anyone but have already started putting a cart of items together online and will check at 11pm to see if they are on sale.

yup - me too!

• i wish i had time to drive to the woodlands!! i'll have to hit up the galleria tomorrow too :) 

• imagekat.in.the.hat:

imageJennifer&Kevin:
    I have not told anyone but have already started putting a cart of items together online and will check at 11pm to see if they are on sale.

yup - me too!

Brilliant thinking!  I am going to do this as well.

imageimage
    Pics by Fleurish Imagery
  • Hmm. Their corporate HQs are in California, so potentially we could be setting alarms for 2 a.m.??
  • Who wants to shop for me? Angel
    Crazy Christmas Kids!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagemelrrr:
    Hmm. Their corporate HQs are in California, so potentially we could be setting alarms for 2 a.m.??

Last time it was 1am...so I don't know what time zone they follow!

• I almost went into labor trying to get to J&J before rush hour.  I ended up getting several sleepers, a puffy vest, 2 sweaters (only 1 was 3.99).  I kept asking if they were marking anything else down and they said no.  I did overhear the assoc talking about their schedules and sounds like they are doing some of the sales in waves???  Anyway, there were a few things that weren't marked down correctly (ie a really nice sweater was 19.99, but actually was 7.99) so still good deals to be had!

their phone kept ringing when I was there...everyone was asking about the "jackets".  The lady said that expected lots of upset moms tomorrow morning since they honored the sales prices today.  GL!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"