Secondary IF
Options

RP from SAL-not so good us results...

OK, I did post yesterday and I just wanted to see if there was anyone else who maybe had anymore insight.  I had my 1st u/s yesterday.  By my LMP I was 6w5d.  However, I O late (CD19) and have no idea when I implanted, so I was really only at the most 6w0d.  Anyways, all my OB saw with the transvag. ultrasound was a gestational sac.  She said there might be a fetal pole but she just cant tell for sure if there was one or not.  So, then she drew my HCG and it is 41,000.  She said it was higher than she thought, but not to be worried and she thought it may just be too early to see anything.  I go back next Wednesday for another u/s.  I am really scared b/c my last PG ended in a blighted ovum and I just cant understand why it would happen twice!  Please give me your stories or honesty....thanks so much.  PS...not bleeding or spotting or anything.  I lost my last PG at 8wks or so.  thanks!

Re: RP from SAL-not so good us results...

• Options
    At 6w for me they did not see a pole, and at 6 w 4 d, there was a pole, and hb. I would just try to remain as calm as you can, and see. While I know science is usually a good marking point for statistics, there is some faith element that needs to come in to play. I had low betas, and "a non-viable pregnancy" who is now sleeping in his crib next to me!
  • Options

I was around 7w5d when I had my first u/s with DS so I am not sure what you can or can't see at 6w.  I would try not to panic until the u/s next week.  I know it's easier said than done.

Hang in there.  You are in our thoughts and prayers.

(((HUGS)))

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I saw mine at 6 wks 4 days (my u/s on 5 wks 6 days showed only the sac).  Since your LMP and your actual baby's age is a mystery I would hang in there.  I know how stressful that is... GL!
    Mom to Harmon 1/17/08 and twins Rachel & Callum 8/28/09 Photobucket 29o0v13.jpg
  • Options
    image*francisca*:
    I saw mine at 6 wks 4 days (my u/s on 5 wks 6 days showed only the sac).  Since your LMP and your actual baby's age is a mystery I would hang in there.  I know how stressful that is... GL!
      With all three of my PGs, the soonest they could ever see a heartbeat was 6w4d.  Hang in there....we're pulling for you!
    Nobody said life would be easy, they just promised it would be worth it.
    imageimage
    imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"