Houston Babies

Who else is a Katy mom here?

What do ya'll do with DC for fun out west? Is there a mom's group in Katy?

Re: Who else is a Katy mom here?

• I'm in a mom's group in Katy, there's quite a few on meetup. I'm in the Little Patooties. I'm not technically in Katy, but when I had Addie there were none in our area.
    -Clare
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • We got to the park near our house but if it is cold out or raining we go to Katy Mills and play in the play area.?

• Loading the player...
  • Ok thanks mommies :) I'm going to check out that group the 1st poster mentioned and see what its' all about. I'm just now feeling like I could get out w/ him and he actually play with other kids LOL :)
  • Before DD was in quarantine we went to Maud Marks Library (off of Westgreen) for story time.  She LOVED it.  The Cinco Ranch Library story time wasn't as good IMHO.  We also go to the dog park at George Bush Park to watch the dogs run and play (we don't have a dog and DD really enjoys watching them) and we feed the ducks at the small lake on 1464 just before George Bush Park.  Once DD is out of quarantine we'll be looking to join a Mom's Group of some kind and we'll be going back to story time at the library.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"