Dallas-Fort Worth Babies
Options

**Creamy**

I know you were talking about wanting one of those froggie pod thingys to scoop up T's bath toys ... have you seen THIS one:

https://www.amazon.com/Boon-451-Bug-Pod/dp/B001IJ4N00/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1233244479&sr=8-3

TOTALLY thought of you :D

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
The Mouse ~ 06.12.08 | The Froggy ~ 02.23.11

Re: **Creamy**

• Options
    I am glad they came out with the new 'girly' bug version too! I wanted one and was going to buy the frog if I had to, but I'm glad they branced out and offered more than one option.
  • Options

SON OF A NUTCRACKER!  NO, I hadn't seen that one, and dang it - it's Prime too, so free shipping!  WWWAAAAAAHHHHHHH!! 

Remember that debit card we got from TXU?  This would have been PERFECT.  Fartknocker.

Fine - I'm adding it to my shopping list and when our refund is deposited the Bug Pod is ours.  w00t! 

and one more thing: enabler.  ;)

• Loading the player...
  • Options

LOL - Sorry Creamy!  I can't help it, everytime I see a ladybug I think of you and T ... from now on, I won't show you pictures of way cool things that the buglet might enjoy.

Oh who am I kidding ... ;P

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    The Mouse ~ 06.12.08 | The Froggy ~ 02.23.11

• Options

I just wanted to let you girls know that they do sell this at Babies R Us and it was cheaper.

• Options
    imageMNP0304:

I just wanted to let you girls know that they do sell this at Babies R Us and it was cheaper.

Yeah, I had to go there at lunch, found it and got it for about $22 (it was $2 off and I also had a $5 BRU check).  And then I got the Munchkin letters from Target!  Sheesh!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"