Boston Babies
Options

SS Medical Center (Weymouth)... first-time going there

Saw the praise for Dr. Chen on earlier boards...  anyone else have thoughts on the staff?  I'm realtively new to the area, so had to make the switch to new practice (both for me and the little bean).  The first place I called I kept getting "our computers are down - call back in an hour" )that went on for three or four calls), then I left a message for someone to call me back with their answering service (so I wouldn't feel like a stalker).  that was on 1/13 and I still haven't heard back from them.  SS Med was the second place I called (left message on their answering machine) - they called me right back within a 1/2 hour.  Diane, who took my info and set up my apptmt was super-nice...  all in all a MUCH better feeling about them!

So any suggestions/reccomendations appreciated! 

Re: SS Medical Center (Weymouth)... first-time going there

• Options

I absolutely love it there- I have seen Dr. Chen, NP Michelle Michaud, and will see Dr. Vanderbilt next month. The secretaries are excellent about getting back to you quickly AND the staff has a great portable ultrasound machine so you can hear/see your baby at almost every appointment.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Dr. Vanderlin is not my favorite, but I love everyone else. Dr Kotch is my dr and she is awesome. My husband has a crush on her i think, and we also really like Dr. Chen and Dr. North.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Great feedback - thank you!  I'll have to check back in when I have seen a couple of people... 
  • Options
    OK, so Kristin G. is awesome - so is the staff in general!  Have an apptmt to see Dr. North 2/19...  glad to see she was listed as a "we like her".  :-)
  • Options

Love all of them - Dr. Kotch, Dr. North, Dr. Chen, Kristin .... I saw Dr. Kotch for my son and Dr. Chen delivered him via C-section in July. Not a huge fan of Dr. vanderlin. The nurses are wonderful too :) Definately recommend them!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"