South Florida Babies
Options

Baby coming soon! Poss. 9 pounder!

Hi Everyone!

Labor dust is needed!!!! Doctor said yesterday that the baby is coming in the next few days!!! He also says she is at least 8.5 lbs to a 9 pounder!!!

I was like 9 pounds!!! so he grabbed my bump again and said oh yeah 9 lbs! she is going to be a big girl!!! 

I am due Friday so if he is correct, she will be arriving right or nearly on time! 

I will keep you posted!

Re: Baby coming soon! Poss. 9 pounder!

• Options
    Wow!! good luck, girl!! Zachary was 9lb. 6oz (they originally said at least 8.5, but he was a whole pound more, lol!!), but I ended up having a c-section. I hope you have a smooth delivery, and if you have to have a c-section, don't feel bad, it will be okay. :) I can't wait to see pictures of your little one!!! I can't believe it's finally time!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

My Blog: SIREN.ORG!

• Options

GL to you!  ::labor dust::

Just to let you know, I think they exaggerate a lot!  I was told Spencer would be somewhere from 9-10lbs...he weighed 6lb 15oz at birth.  Hang in there!

Photo courtesy of www.yaporiginals.com
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    It's Beshert
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Best of luck!!! Hopefully your doc is right and he'll be here very very soon.
  • Options
    GL - ::Sending labor dust::
    Pregnancy Ticker Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    best of luck to you!
    imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Dr. Pare usually knows what he's talkin about, but hopefully in the case he's overestimating!!! Good luck!! Let me know when you are home and settled so I can come visit you :-)
  • Options
    :::labor dust::: your way! I wish you a fast easy labor and recovery! I can't wait to see your baby girl!
  • Options
    Best of luck!
  • Options

Yay for big babies! ;-) Nadia was a 9 pounder and I pushed her out! You can do it! LOL!

CONGRATS! She will be here soooo soon!!!!!!!

• Options

You are SO close to meeting your little girl! GL I can;t wait to hear how it goes =]

• Options

Thanks! glad to hear there are other big babies out there....we'll have to see when she gets here - what the final tally on the weight is.

so far nothing yet - but I am hoping it is close!  I will keep you posted!

• Options

Good luck to you!  I hope you have a great birth-day. 

FWIW, the OB kept saying Andrew was going to be close to 9 pounds by the time he was born.  He weighed in at 7 lbs 15 ounces.  So the doctors and even the ultrasounds aren't always correct in their estimates. ;)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"