Stay at Home Moms

Do you get your child anything for Valentine's Day?

And if so, what? I am looking for some inspiration! So far I just have a few books for their little baskets.

Re: Do you get your child anything for Valentine's Day?

• I am planning on getting them some v-day themed jammies and a toy or two.

Kerri

• I know my mom is going to send DD the Fisher-Price Little People Valentine's set.

I probably won't do anything.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I don't usually do anything, but I think I will make some felt heart shaped cookies to go with their play kitchen.  I saw a cute pattern online.
    DD1 - 12.25.05
    (m/c 1.17.07, m/c 5.15.07)
    DS - 03.15.08
    DD2 - 12.03.09
    DD3 - 3.28.11
  • I have 5 books, a Coloring book and some V-Day themed stickers for Emily this year.  I have one of those really nice baskets from Pottery Barn and I have all the liners that correspond to each Holiday (Easter, Halloween, Valentine's Day, etc.) that I put everything in and she just loves digging through it! 

eclaire 9.10.06  diggy 6.2.11

• I got her a book and I'll probably get her a sheet of stickers and make some cookies. I don't think it should be about gifts, we have enough gift giving holidays!! But on the other hand, I don't have a problem with one small gift either. For the record, DH and I don't exchange gifts, we cook a nice meal at home and maybe he'll get me some grocery store flowers.
    - Jena
  • Not this year but, next year I'll proabably do  something small like a valentines t shirt, crayons, coloring books, stickers, ect.  We'll probably do valentines cookies together as well.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"