Alabama Babies
Options

Jessica Simpson

So, I'm sure you guys have seen/heard about this picture of her:

But, is this really necessary???  It is SO sad the was society looks a women's weight.  If Jessica Simpson is fat, then there is no hope in the world for me!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Jessica Simpson

• Options

First of all...what was she thinking wearing those jeans!? Very few people can pull those off and most are only models.

I think its sad that she is considered fat! I dont understand why tabloids make such a big freakin' deal about celebrities weight. I mean...they get a little bloated and all of a sudden they are pregnant. I just dont get it!

• Options

I found this article as well and the freakin' author had the nerve to call her porky!!!! https://news.bostonherald.com/track/star_tracks/view.bg?articleid=1148024&format=comments&cnum=1

At least the comments made me feel better. Thank goodness society doesnt seem to have such screwed up thinking like the press!!!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I think it's terrible people are criticizing her. She's probably what.. gasp... a size 8?? geeze!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
    mmc and d&c at 8.5 weeks - 8/23/2010
    natural m/c and d&c at 10 weeks - 1/24/2014
    DX w/ hetero C677t and A1298C MTHFR - 3/4/2014

• Options
    I saw this the other day on some "stars on their way down" list.  I told DH that it must just be the jeans that make her look bigger, but in no way is she fat! Seriously, come on!!
  • Options
    imagehamillm:
    I saw this the other day on some "stars on their way down" list.  I told DH that it must just be the jeans that make her look bigger, but in no way is she fat! Seriously, come on!!

I definitely agree.  It is the outfit that is the problem, not her weight.  So what, also, if she isn't skin and bones?? 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Ridiculous...if she is fat then I am the Queen of England. 

• Options

Personally, I think that appearance is worth making fun of solely because of her outfit choice.  I could care less if she gained any weight - like Lydia said, she's probably like a size 8. 

But there is NO excuse...

I repeat - NO excuse...

for that outfit.  LOL!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imagelilcrablegs:

Personally, I think that appearance is worth making fun of solely because of her outfit choice.  I could care less if she gained any weight - like Lydia said, she's probably like a size 8. 

But there is NO excuse...

I repeat - NO excuse...

for that outfit.  LOL!

They said on tv last night that she is a size 8.  They also called her a full figured woman.  If 8 is full figured, then I am ginormous at a size 12. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker

m/c 05/2009
    DD born 8/9/10
    TTC #2 since 8/2012
    CP 12/2012
    dx MFI 10/2013
    Surprise BFP 11/6/2013  EDD 7/19/2014
    Beta #1 15 dpo HCG 355 Prog 30.9
    Beta #2 22 dpo HCG 8147 Prog 18.8
    Beta #3 29 dpo HCG 44580 Prog 29.8

• Options
    I don't know if she is now a size 8, but I saw her in person when she was married to Nick and she was SUPER tiny--a very petite person...I doubt she was more than a 0 or 2 at that point....She could be a mere 4 or 6 and I thinj that hollywood would call her fat. Sad really!
  • Options

I'm glad there's been a backlash against the "Fat Police". Oh and I was watching E! and evidently her sister Ashlee blogged on MySpace and Jessica's not a size 8...she's a tiny size 2! 

The camera does add lbs & this is a horribly unflattering outfit- a poor choice of clothing IMHO, but she's certainly not fat.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"