Orange County Babies
Options

Shower Hostess Gift?

Hey Ladies,

I'm flying home to MI for a baby shower, that my bridesmaids and my mom are throwing me.  I'm thinking I should get them some sort of "hostess" gift, but I have no clue what to do.

Did you guys do something special for the people that hosted your shower?  If so, what?

Re: Shower Hostess Gift?

• Options

I just had my shower this past weekend and I did get both my hostesses gifts. One of them has a 3 month old so I got her a whole bunch of gifts which matches her "Winnie the Pooh" nursery theme for her and baby. I got the other hostess who is single a "Thank You" set made by Philosophy from Nordstrom.

I was very touched by how much work they put into the shower so I wanted to give them something at the end of the party. 

HTH

• Options
    I gave both my hostesses a gift card for massages.  They put in so much work (and $) into it I wanted to show them how much I appreciated it.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

what about a gift cert to a day spa or one for a mani & pedi. If you want to make it more personal put in a tin box/basket with their favorite tea, coffee some cookies, or lotions, bath salt and soap, then tie up with ribbon, then add a note card stating how much all their work meant to you.

Maybe even add a bottle of wine!

• Options
    I just did gift cards for something they'd enjoy: mani/ pedi, restaurant, etc.
  • Options
    I gave each hostess a Waterford crystal bud vase. 
  • Options
    I actually had three showers and a total of 6 hostesses.  Each got a bottle or bottles of her favorite varietal of wine (or, in one case champagne).  For a couple of ladies I had to ask their husbands what the best choice would be, but the key is to make sure it's wine they actually enjoy!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"