Washington Babies

hi everyone -- drive by time!!!

Hi ladies!

Just wanted to post really quick before I pass out Smile

We came home on Tuesday with healthy babies.  They passed all of their tests!  We just had a checkup today and they are the same weight as when we left the hospital.  I'm SO happy they have not lost weight!  Oh -- and no signs of jaundice.  It's hard to tell with the lighting in our house so I was a bit concerned about this.

DH ROCKS!  He is way, way more hands on then I could have dreamed!  We are the best team and I am dreading him going back to work Monday.  My Mom is here but it's just not the same, and honestly right now she is stressing me out because I do everything my way and not her way.  I hate being told what to do so it's kind of rough when she's here - GRRR.  Hopefully we will quickly get on the same page early next week and then we'll be off and running.

Gotta run -- happy belated Turkey Day and I hope everyone got awesome deals shopping today!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: hi everyone -- drive by time!!!

• YAY!!  That is great news Robyn!!  I am so happy for you!  I never doubted that DH would be an awesome daddy!  Have fun with motherhood and keep us posted when you can!
    DH-NOA confirmed with TESE, ME-Unexplained After 1 Miscarriage, 6 IUI's, our little miracles are here. Proud Parents of Twins. Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    We're Finally Three
  • OMG I can't believe he has to go back to work already!! I guess I was spoiled by the MS paternity leave. I would've lost my everloving mind without DH those first few weeks. How long is your mom staying for?

I hope you had a nice turkey day!

• Loading the player...
  • He's only going back to work because Mom and Dad are here.  He's actually MS too so he'll be taking his month after my folks leave on December 28th.  Smile

Turkey day was great -- nice and relaxing.  We stayed home alone until late afternoon when Mom and Dad brought us a plate of turkey and the fixings. 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Congrats! So glad to hear they are home and doing well. Hope next week goes well for you while DH is at work...that's great he can take a month off in a few weeks.
    Photo by J. Shelton Photography
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageMy Blog
  • Congrats on all of you being home!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"