Snarky and T-TTC

Whats everyone up to today?

There is a guy coming down from Tennessee to shoot DHs car for a magazine so I may tag along, its really pretty outside and they are doing the photoshoot in a park. I plan to take my book and read outside.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Whats everyone up to today?

• We're going to go shopping. We didn't want to deal with the early morning rush!
    Our IVF Miracles! Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • I have my second stim check this morning.  I am hoping my lining is building and I trigger Sunday for retrieval Tuesday.  We'll see.  Then I am driving up to my parent's house for Thanksgiving dinner #2.  Ick!

After 2 rounds of IVF & 2 rounds of FET, we were blessed with identical twin girls!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • my MIL is taking us couch shopping today!  Smile
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagemisslb02:
    my MIL is taking us couch shopping today!  Smile

I love your sig pic, T.  :)

Have fun couch shopping!

After 2 rounds of IVF & 2 rounds of FET, we were blessed with identical twin girls!

• I just woke up.  Plan to do nothing except maybe clean the floors.   

I was thinking after 3 days away and my DH's reports of my cat throwing up everyday - that I would have to take the poor baby into the vet.   I expected to come home to a very lethargic cat.   But he's fine.   Running around full speed like the terror he is.     I'm thinking maybe there's just a hairball he can't get up.   So, I gave him some meds last night.    And part of a hairball came up sometime last night.   Gave him more meds this AM and he's still fine.   So, I am watching him like a hawk.   He doesn't seem to be ill or have a blockage.   He still has poops in his box. 

So, overall, hoping I don't have to make a trip to the vet.

DH was up and out at 7am to hit some sale at Target for a new TV.

TTC#1 Chart
    TTC#2 Chart
    IUI #1 - #4 (repronex trigger) = BFN
    IUI#5 on 10/28/2008 ** BFP 11/10/08 ** EDD 07/21/09 *** It's a GIRL (07/14/09) AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    med/treatment free BFP 06/28/10. EDD 03/05/11 *** GIRL #2 (02/23/11)
    beta#1 @ 17dpo = 1296 .... beta#2 @ 19dpo = 3034
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    it's the Bug and Baby Belle!
  • thanks! 

yeah... She went shopping on her own on Wednesday when she found out we wanted a new one.  UMMM... yeah, we have different tastes.  no floral couches please! 

How are stims going?  Is your sinus infection getting better?

• Yay for stims and new couches!
    TTC#1 Chart
    TTC#2 Chart
    IUI #1 - #4 (repronex trigger) = BFN
    IUI#5 on 10/28/2008 ** BFP 11/10/08 ** EDD 07/21/09 *** It's a GIRL (07/14/09) AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    med/treatment free BFP 06/28/10. EDD 03/05/11 *** GIRL #2 (02/23/11)
    beta#1 @ 17dpo = 1296 .... beta#2 @ 19dpo = 3034
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    it's the Bug and Baby Belle!
  • Yikes.  Definitely no floral couches.  Ick!

Stims are going well.  I feel so much better this cycle than last, mainly because I think they are keeping my estrogen in check this time.  And my cold is finally getting better!  I am trying hard not to catch the flu Keith came down with yesterday, though.  Tongue Tied

• I'm working (of course since yesterday wasn't a holiday for us)

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Did a little bit of shopping this morning and now I am being lazy.  I should clean and vacuum, but I sprained/broke my ankle last weekend so I'm not spending too much time on my feet.

Looks like today will be a lazy movie/tv day Big Smile

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I woke up.. sent DH to work then went back to bed.. woke up.. went to moms had pie for breakfast.  Now I am sitting on the couch thinking of taking another nap!
    PhotobucketBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I went shopping this morning and worked on the kitchen a little.  We've been dcorating.  Now I'm taking a break.

• I'm at work.  Blech. 

But the other Admin lady and I spent the morning decorating the office so that was kind of fun. 

• I'm at work! Blah, Blah Blah...I'm trying to decide if I want to go out shopping tonight after I get out of work. Here's the problem...I just want to buy for myself. That's not going to get anything done!!
  • Oye we didn't go to bed until like 5 am.  Woke up, laid around, went to see twilight again, now will lay around.  i'm too old for that staying up all night shit!  :-(
    I Can't Resist Those Chubby Cheeks

Dx with endo & blocked left tube - TTC #1 for 29 cycles before miracle BFP, #2 - Surprise!!
    My TTC/PG blog / Panda Phenomenon Explained
  • Absolutely nothing today. It was great
  • Slept in, went out to lunch with DH and bought a new christmas tree!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"