Cincinnati Babies
Options

Questions about Portrait Innovations

I've spent way too much money in the past few weeks (doctor's appointments, the holidays, even my regular spending has been a little out of hand).  I don't want to drop a couple hundred on pictures right now and I think their package special more than covers our needs for Christmas pictures, but I do want to go back and order more sheets and different poses in a few weeks.  How long do you have to do this?  Also, is the package special for the first pose only or any pose you choose?  And do they have online viewing/ordering?

Ava Caroline 8.27.07 I Charlotte Grace 5.18.09 I Lila Katherine 1.20.11

Re: Questions about Portrait Innovations

• Options
    One more question - do you think I'll actually be able to go in and order the package and get out?  If this is pretty much impossible, how much can I expect to spend on pictures?

• Options

I just posted this in the photographer post below.  We went to PI with the idea that we would get the $9.95 package and get out.  I don't know who I was kidding.  They did a great job with Brenna.  I ended up with 6 poses (3 sheets each).  That is A LOT of Christmas pics!  I did mostly wallets and smaller ones to send in the Christmas cards.  It was still less than $100, and that is good considering the damage I have done in the past.  I am a sucker for good photos of my kids.

You do get a CD and you can take the CD to them and reorder at any time.  No online ordering that I am aware of.  You can share photos online with the CD images, but they are low res, so no DIY printing.  I had a good experience there and will go back!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I have ordered extra pics from the cd thru Shutterfly and they turned out great!
  • Options
    Thanks ladies!  Very helpful!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"