Cincinnati Babies

Awesome deals!

We got awesome deals today!  I am soooo happy!  We spent more than we were going to for Christmas but we couldn't pass up the deals.  DS has TONS of clothes and we have lots of new electronics.  I went to Children's Place at 12a, Staples at 6a, and then Carters.  Bought a few things from walmart.com and gamestop.com.  I am tried but I am done and happy!  I hope you all got what you went out for.  We got everything we went looking for and more :-)  We also did not have long lines to stand in except Children's Place (approx 30 mins).  Happy Black Friday!
Our kids are 19mths apart and we LOVE it!!

Married to my BFF on 8.13.05 (after dating 5 years)!

DS born 2.14.08. DD born 9.30.09.

Re: Awesome deals!

• Congrats!! This was my first time going out on Black Friday. I got great deal at BRU on all of my nursery furniture. We are all set now. Hooray!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I stayed up half the night shopping online and got several steals on things we were planning to buy for people and a few things for our house.  I couldn't believe the randomness of the deals this year.  Places online that usually have great deals weren't, and those you wouldn't think would have anything good actually did.  I was happy to sit in this year with my laptop and my glass of wine and shop.

I am glad you had a great time shopping!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Since I had to come in to work, we just went to one store-Wal-Mart.  We bought a flat screen for our bedroom (a little one) and a blue ray dvd for DH, an electronic Tommy Tank set for E, and a few other cheap things.  I did get smacked in teh face with a blue-ray.  :(  Oh well... at least I got one.  My eye hurts though!
    Mr & Mrs - 10/15/05
    Elijah Matthew - 5/3/07 ~ Adalyn Rosemary - 3/23/11
    imageimage
    *Photos by Kacy Cierley*
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I got some cheap wipes at BRU.  Exciting stuff.  :)  I got a hooded towel for Allison at Kohl's and a car trunk liner I've already decided I'm going to return.  Then I went to Joann's for some cheap fabric.  After waiting in the fabric cutting line for 40 minutes and realizing it would be another 30 minutes, not to mention the check-out line, I decided Joann could take all her fabric and shove it up her rear.  DH bought some kind of hard drive or something.  He's pretty excited about whatever it is.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"