Preemies

Thanksgiving then and now

I thought it would be fun for us moms of older preemies to post pictures of our little turkies last Thanksgiving and this Thanksgiving.

Here's a picture of my guys taken last year. They were about 2 weeks old, and I am holding Leo for the first time ever. Well, successfully. I had tried to hold him a few days before this pic was taken and it was a disaster - he kept having major desats (insert long, bad nurse story).My H is holding Drake.

And here they are this morning!! Drake is missing a sock and Leo's socks don't match. (I swear it's impossible to keep up with 2 sets of socks)

Re: Thanksgiving then and now

• Loading the player...
  • oh i just wanna pinch their cheeks!

two years ago i was preggo with Rowen at about 20 weeks. no problems at all. one year later he was 9 months old! he joined in our feast and had a great time. this year he is walking around and drove everybody nuts getting into everything and not wanting to sit in his highchair. i barely got a bite of food trying to tame him. needless to say i don't have any pictures of this year.

Rowen Alexander born 10 weeks early 1/28/07

www.4wquestions.blogspot.com
  • Awww, Jenn, those pictures just warm my heart. These tiny preemies are sooo amazing!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"