Washington Babies

Santa Pics Poll

Where are you going to get DC pics with Santa?

How much do you pay for them?

Do you have a special "Santa photo" outfit?

When are you getting them done?

Oct 2011 3 1/2 years old.
Robert Williams Birth date 5/16/2008

Re: Santa Pics Poll

• Where are you going to get DC pics with Santa?We did Alderwood Mall last year, and will do again this year.

How much do you pay for them? I think around $15, we just one or two 5x7's, and my Mom took pics while he was up with Santa.

Do you have a special "Santa photo" outfit?Nope. Last year he wore jeans and a holiday-ish sweater. This year my Aunt knit him a nice sweater he will wear with brown pants if they fit him.

When are you getting them done? Most likely in the next 2 weeks, we need to look at my work schedule.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Where are you going to get DC pics with Santa? nordstrom santa

How much do you pay for them?I think it was $25 for 2 5x7 pics?

Do you have a special "Santa photo" outfit? yep gonna decide between 2

When are you getting them done?depends I need to take Cruz to the mall a couple times I think this year to "warm" him up to santa

imageimage Brothers! image
  • Loading the player...
  • Nordstrom at Bell Square

I think 3 5x7's were around $25

We might go with my sister's DD and put them in their matching Christmas PJs.  Otherwise, I'll do his Christmas outfit - black velvet overalls.

If we go with my sister, it will ahve to be after 12/22 when she arrives.  If not, we'll do it earlier when the mood strikes.

• Where are you going to get DC pics with Santa?  Chapter's Photography in Country Village in Bothell (they are by appt thankfully!)

How much do you pay for them?  I think its a little more than we should be spending, but we are paying for the appointment time (no lines or hurrying) - its $22 for a 5x7 and up from there.

Do you have a special "Santa photo" outfit?  I'm deciding between two.  One is a plaid shirt with a cream vest and brown cords and the other outfit is black cords with a red/black holiday sweater.  He'll wear one of those outfits on Christmas day.

When are you getting them done?  First week of Dec.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Where? Last year they had a Santa picture place in Frontier Village done by Designer Portrait Studios (another local place... I actually had my senior pics taken by them when they had a studio where Hillcrest Salon is now)  They take over that empty Bank.. I think it's North County?  Next to MickyD's ish?  The Santa was pretty good.  Traditional, which Steve likes.  I'll check out the Santa first this year!

Price?  I think it was around $20ish for 2 5x7's  (you have to go back and pick them up the following weekend.)

Outfit?  Not sure yet.????

When?  Probably the 6th since it takes a week to get back, so I can enjoy them for a few weeks before packing away the christmas stuff.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • We are going to go to Nordstrom - Bell Square.  I bought his outfit today - Black velvet overalls with his name in script on them.  Not sure when we will go - maybe next weekend? 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"