South Florida Babies

Help! Looking 4 a Faux Tree that is NICE and not pre-lit.

:( All of the prelit ones are beautiful but I am so hesitant because you spend so much and if the lights go out - it just worries me. LOL. Its like the TV and VCR/DVD player combos. Once one side goes you are screwed.

LOL. How holiday spiritish of me, no?

Anyway, have any of you seen pretty faux trees that are not pre-lit? I am on a search.

Thanks!

Mel

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Help! Looking 4 a Faux Tree that is NICE and not pre-lit.

• Can't help you but if I see any I'll let you know :) 
    image image

• I have seen some at BJ's and Target!!!

~~Givette~~ Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • not that I'm much help either because of where I live  and the fact that I have a pre lit faker...BUT.... I did want to let you know that we got ours from Macy's several  years ago after Christmas.  It was on display and once the ornaments on it were all sold or taken off, Macy's sold the tree itself.   It's pre lit but to share my experience...this is the 3rd year we've had ours in our house and obvivoulsy it was lit throughout the season at Macy's and then at our house we've had it lit.   We've never had an issue with any of the lights burning out.   It's so freaking convient... and it's in sections.   We have an 8 ft tree and it's got 6 different sections of lights, so if one section burns out, we're able to see which one it was and fix it.   Hopefully we don't have an issue for years to come, but if so...the amount of time and energy we've saved with the tree is so worth it.   I love my tree :-)       Good luck and I hope you find what you're looking for!
  • Thanks for your input, Kimmie! No one I know has one so I am so hesitant. I will have to mention your experience to DH and see if we can make a decision before Christmas! LOL.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • We got ours at Michael's but we're so sorry we didn't get a pre lit.  My mom has a beautiful pre lit tree and it's far easier than ours.  Hers opens like an umbrella, she's had it for several years, and has never had a problem.  I'm so jealous.  We fight over lighting our tree every year.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"