North Carolina Babies
Options

My nose is bigger.

My face is definitely puffy and swollen in general.. but my nose looks bigger, and wider. Is this possible? If so, please tell me it goes down when the rest of the swelling does!

photo c107d4aa-9909-4a33-b3bd-bd94168bd5fc.jpg

Re: My nose is bigger.

• Options
    Mine got bigger even though everyone else told me it didn't, I knew it had. ?It did go back down after the swelling, but part of me feels that it didn't go all the way down again. ?Don't know if that is true or just me being self-conscious, but I feel your pain.
  • Options
    I read about this in one of the baby books, and it said that your nose does go back to normal after you have the baby.
    Catching up on sports news...
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

You're like....pregnocchio or something. Instead of your nose growing b/c of lies, it's growing b/c of what lies beneath.

• Options
    imageterpbrideinnc:

You're like....pregnocchio or something. Instead of your nose growing b/c of lies, it's growing b/c of what lies beneath.

To quote McJ on the other board, you have such a way with words! 

Catching up on sports news...
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    imagemurph04:
    imageterpbrideinnc:

To quote McJ on the other board, you have such a way with words! 

Indeed, you do, my dear terp. Big Smile

LOL at "what lies beneath!"

photo c107d4aa-9909-4a33-b3bd-bd94168bd5fc.jpg

• Options
    My hairdresser told me about this when I was around 20 weeks or so. I wanted to cut all the hair off the back of my neck. However, he insisted we leave some wisps so you could see a little bit of hair from the front for when my nose spread. I'm not sure what was more disturbing. The fact that my nose would spread or the fact my male hairdresser knew about this.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Mine got wider too. I knew it had, but now looking back at pictures, I'm disturbed at how it looked!! Indifferent

Good news is that it's back to normal!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"