Austin Babies

*~*Canadagirl*~*

Sorry, but I couldn't believe what I was reading in your post below where you said you "love pumping now".  Do you really love pumping?  Ugh...I sooooooo detested it!  I wanted to burn my pump!  Anyway, that's so great that you love it!  If you have any tips for making pumping "fun", please share!!!  :)
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image

Re: *~*Canadagirl*~*

• I do love pumping, but I have the Medela Freestyle (completely handsfree) so I am fully mobile while pumping. I walk around, fold laundry, nest, email with both hands. If I had to stay stationary I think I would hate pumping too. 

• P.S. The bow on your DD's hair. Let me tell you how long I searched for that bad boy when I saw your DD's photos. Sold out in RR, San Marcos, Houston, Katy. I had to have it shipped from the only Gymboree outlet in Texas that had any - the one near Dallas. $8.50 to ship a $4 hair bow. I know I am an idiot, but I think it will rock for her 6 months pictures.

• Loading the player...
  • Gosh, even if I was handsfree, I don't know that I'd be able to say I "love" pumping!  That's so great that you do though!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"