Blended Families

New mommies!! Poll!

Hey ladies!!  How're your precious babies doing?  Growing quick I bet!

Here's a quick poll:

1. How old are they right now?

2. How much do they weigh?

3. Any new milestones yet?

4. What are you buying them for Christmas?

5. Do you have nicknames for your baby? If so - care to share?

Re: New mommies!! Poll!

• I dunno if i qualify as new anymore :P

1. How old are they right now?

12 months

2. How much do they weigh?

Just shy of 21 lbs

3. Any new milestones yet?

She says 5 words, claps her hands, waves hello and goodbye, cruises around the furniture and is on the brink of walking

4. What are you buying them for Christmas?

Probably a few toys she could use...she needs a little ride on car or something she can push around

5. Do you have nicknames for your baby? If so - care to share?

The little chicken-my DH coined this one when she was a preemie in the hospital he started calling her his little chicken, because she looked like a little chick hehe

Sweetie P or Sweetie Bean

Isabelly because she likes to eat A LOT

• Yes you're still a new mommy!!  Big Smile

Isabelly - that's totally cute!!  LOL!

• Loading the player...
  • Flo, you need to answer your poll!

1. 3 months and 2 days

2. Last I knew was at 2 mo. check up - 12 lb, 1 oz.  I'm sure he's at 12.5 by now, maybe more.

3. He rolled over just once a week ago.  He can grab toys with both hands.  He has a clear ball he can hold with both hands and turn to watch the beads inside roll.

4. I think I'm just doing a stocking for him.  We've got "1st Christmas" ornaments already and photo ornaments of him.  Our families are buying him gifts, but this won't be a really fun holiday for him yet.  I'm focused on gifts for the older boys.

5. I call him my little chunk-a-lunk or little bug.   

Stay at home mom to a house of boys: two amazing stepsons, 12 and 9, and our 4 year old.
  • 1. 8.5 months old

2. 19 pounds and 17 pounds

3. They're seconds away from crawling.  They scoot and roll everywhere.

4. They just got tons of new toys because they needed more advanced things.  They got lots of soft blocks, boxes, and sorting toys.  They're getting empty boxes and tissue paper.  They'll love them! 

5. Gray, Ro, This one, That one

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Awww the pictures of your babies are sooo cute!!! Thank you for sharing.

1. 17 months

2. Their 15 month check up DS was 24 lbs 9oz,  she was 24 lbs 2 oz

3. Running and talking - they're bilingual

by the way J&A  that's awesome he's rolling already!!!!

4. We're buying them the 50's kitchen.  They have too many stuffed toys and noisey letter, sound, game toys.

5. My son is Dann-O, Pops, Monkey Boy, My daughter is Baby, Princess, Smelly Mel (poo diaper)

***ENAIL - your twins are soooo big now!!!  Big Smile

• 1. How old are they right now? 7 weeks as of tomorrow! (WHERE is the time going?!?!)

2. How much do they weigh? 11lb 8oz at the lactation consultant yesterday (HOLY HELL!, he's gained 4 lbs since he was born!)

3. Any new milestones yet? He's just starting to smile for us. And he's becoming so aware of his surroundings. We're also only waking up 1-2x a night instead of 3-4.

4. What are you buying them for Christmas? Peek-a-boo blocks and a few small items. Nothing crazy.

5. Do you have nicknames for your baby? If so - care to share? Peanut, fuss-bucket (when he's fussing) and George (we're huge "It's a wonderful life" fans, to make a long story short-- and I call daddy George, too)

• . How old are they right now? Suzy just turned 6 yesterday! Sammy is 2 yr and 4 mo.

2. How much do they weigh? Suzy weighs 51 lbs. Sammy weighs 36lbs

3. Any new milestones yet? Suzy is starting to get her spelling down really good and is sounding out small words when she is reading. Sammy is finally saying full words (Cookie instead of Coocoo).

4. What are you buying them for Christmas? Oh...I have no idea. I'm gonna look at the sale on Friday and see what they got. I have a lot of little stuff in mind but we did just build them a HUGE playhouse on some of our land. That cost about $600.

5. Do you have nicknames for your baby? If so - care to share? We have a ton for them. Susannah is sometimes Suzinushi, Suzy Q and Big Kid. The normal one is Suzy though. Samuel is Sambo, Sammy Pants, Little Kid, Powder Butt (we use cornstarch during diaper changes..so when he sits down a poof of powder comes out). The everyday is just Sammy though.

• Just saw that this poll is for NEW MOMMIES! Sorry to butt in!

• 1. How old are they right now? 5 weeks today

2. How much do they weigh? last tuesday he was 8lb 9oz, so i bet 9lbs now

3. Any new milestones yet? he grasps things, definitely is focusing. he's been holding his head up though for about 3 weeks.

4. What are you buying them for Christmas? a wipe warmer! Plus i want to find small toys to interest him, he's not that into stuffed animals yet (he has at least 20). And probably some 6 month toys for later in the year. I haven't been shopping yet since we don't have many places to get toys. Tomorrow night though I'm going to Toys R Us while at my parents.

5. Do you have nicknames for your baby? If so - care to share? DH started calling him skuttle butt. We don't know what it means but like it. Also peanut and amp (his initials).

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"