Stay at Home Moms

Legitimate Work at Home Jobs?

Hi,

I'm a TTTC'er who just let go of her job. I was wondering if anyone here knows of a legitmate work at home employment website? It seems like most of them are scams, but if I could supplement income somehow through a legitimate source, then that would help life a little.

My skills are mainly writing and data entry. So that's about all I can offer.

Re: Legitimate Work at Home Jobs?

• Right now I work for a company you get paid to drive traffic to websites. I spend like 15-20 min a day on it and make $200 a months right now. It's not as much as a full time job but if I spent more time on it I could make much more money. You can sign up or get more info at this link.

https://www.TakeTheGlobe.com/index.php?page=register&r=sunday818

Also you might want to look into medical transcriptionist work. In my area temp agencies are always looking for people to work part time from home as a transcriptionist.

• imagemerr818:

Right now I work for a company you get paid to drive traffic to websites. I spend like 15-20 min a day on it and make $200 a months right now. It's not as much as a full time job but if I spent more time on it I could make much more money. You can sign up or get more info at this link.

Also you might want to look into medical transcriptionist work. In my area temp agencies are always looking for people to work part time from home as a transcriptionist.

Are you a premium member? I just started last week and Im just wondering. 

Andrea 7/9/08, Joaquin 4/18/11, boy coming 12/18/13 Forever missed: Gabriel 11/24/09 at 20 weeks
  • Loading the player...
  • i do medical transcriptionist schooling right now. i have been putting it off with so many other things to do but learning at your own time and pace is nice. there are 5 courses to it and honestly if you'd dedicate time to it everyday you'd be done in less than 6 months. i know this doesn't help now. but my goal is to work from home as a medical transcriptionist. the pay range varies by how much you work and how fast you are. but you can make upwards of $50,000 a year if you do it full time. www.at-homeprofession.com is the site. I went to a seminar here in Findlay Ohio when they had an ad in the paper and liked what i heard. I'm on a tuition payment plan of $55 a month. It's $499 per course (5 courses.) Good luck in your search!
  • imagegoillini823:
    imagemerr818:

Right now I work for a company you get paid to drive traffic to websites. I spend like 15-20 min a day on it and make $200 a months right now. It's not as much as a full time job but if I spent more time on it I could make much more money. You can sign up or get more info at this link.

No I really should upgrade I just haven't yet.

• imagemerr818:
    imagegoillini823:
    imagemerr818:

No I really should upgrade I just haven't yet.

Yea, I'm considering it too. I bought 10 referrals 5 days ago, and I already am just a dollar away from getting my money back. :-)

Andrea 7/9/08, Joaquin 4/18/11, boy coming 12/18/13 Forever missed: Gabriel 11/24/09 at 20 weeks
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"