Maryland Babies

SuzyMcD

My DS is almost 9 weeks old, he will be starting in the baby giraffe group with the little babies.  Did you start your child from the baby giraffe group ?

How is WMCC?  

I dropped by there a few days ago to drop off supplies, it seems like a place where the ladies do care about the babies.

Re: SuzyMcD

• DS started when he was 6 months, so he started in little clouds and has been there since.  I don't know much about the younger group, but we are very pleased with everything so far. I like that that group is in another building so they don't get disturbed by the older kids.  Trisha and Becky, the directors, are so nice and helpful.  Unfortunately, Colin's main teacher, Ms Evie just left and no one told us; we were bummed.  I know that is common with centers, but DS really took to her and I loved the notes she wrote on his daily sheet.  One thing I would highly suggest is to label EVERYTHING because things do tend to get lost.  We got bumpy labels (orbit.com I think) for bottles and will be doing clothing dots because we are missing one or two things.

What I really liked about this place is when we toured, they invited us to play right then and there and even encouraged us to bring him a few times to get acquainted.   I like the security, safety, and health precautions they take, too.  I would also suggest leaving a snowsuit/warm coat there because they tend to take them out everyday unless it is raining and they can easily catch a cold if not dressed properly.

Feel free to email me with any other q's at suzymcd at yahoo, I know I had a ton of q's when checking out other daycares.   Maybe we'll see you there sometime.

• Sorry, it keeps reverting back to my old username.  It was me who posted above.  I just saw someone's response to the post about WMCC and I have no idea what her concerns were but we have been very happy.  I guess everyone has different experiences and preferences.  I know we were very picky and n o place is perfect but Colin is well taken care of.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"