Stay at Home Moms

Virtual Assistant

Any of you ladies do this as stay at home work?  I'm curious and very interested.  Thanks!

Re: Virtual Assistant

• I don't do it, but my Broker has an assistant who works from home and does office stuff a few hours.....she'll come in for 3 hours on a Saturday or 2 hours on a Wednesday from 6pm-8pm.

She lives right in Town where our office is, so he'll go to her house with work or leave it at the office and she swings by and picks it up.  She has 4 kids, but they're all in school now.

Not sure how to go about finding such a job though.  They've known each other for a long time. 

Oh, but we did just recently get a resume and letter from a personal assistant offering their services.  They must have gotten the names of all the business people in Town because we all got one.  Maybe you could do that?  It would cost paper and postage, but if it pays off in the end, it would be worth it. 

• I saw a post on here a few weeks ago from a woman that used to do it and she said it was okay at first but then it got to be too much for her. I can't remember who it was.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"