Pregnant after 35

**MrsG**

Love your new sig picture you looks so great!  I can't believe in around 10 days you get to meet your little one.  You and your DH must be thrilled!  Me and DH have started our TTC journey this month we are very excited!  How is everything going?  Just wanted to say Hi and you are looking great! 

Jenn

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: **MrsG**

• Aww, thanks so much. I can't believe I only have 10 days too!!!! Time went fast, then slow, then wicked fast again. I am really going to miss being PG, I think. I like the kicks. I like the excuse to have a big belly. ;-) I'm nervous as hell to be someone's mother. My first thought this morning, "Holy crap, I'm going to be someone's mother!" Yeah, only took me 8.5 months to come to that realization. haha!

That's awesome that y'all are firing up the old uterus this month! I hope things go well. I have to say, I have been SO lucky this pregnancy. She's been a pretty good baby. Let's hope she continues that after she comes out. Aside from some REALLY awful weeks of m/s, it's gone so well. I wish everyone could have an easier go at it. I hope you get your BFP soon too! Oh the waiting is killer! Luckily, once you get PG, you kinda forget about how stressful it was to get PG. ;-)

Katie, Duke Gardens, 6months

ry%3D400

Zach, Duke Gardens, 6months

ry%3D400

Photo courtesy from the amazing Ever You Photography!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"