Blended Families
Options

Wish me luck!

Well SS has moved in with us as of the beginning of the week.  BM says she can't deal with his crap anymore.  He is 16 and staying out too late and talking back to her very bad so SO said send him to us (2 miles away so not a big deal).  The only frustrating thing is that this is not the first time this has happened and we try and instill rules and get things back on track and a few weeks or days later BM gets all gushy and asks him back and whatever we have done is useless.  So anyway we have now set a curfew and talked about a few things but SO is going out of town hunting this weekend so I get to try and co-exist with SS all weekend.  If you have read some of my past posts SS and I don't always see eye to eye but I am trying so this weekend will be interesting.  Also SS's phone is broken and replacement doesn't come in until Monday so if he goes out at night I can't get ahold of him.  We will see if the curfew thing works.  So like I said wish me luck it should be an interesting weekend.  Also SO is taking laptop all weekend so I won't have yalls help to keep me sain.

Re: Wish me luck!

• Options
    Oh my. Good luck this weekend. Hopefully things will work out better this time around.

I am thinking this is a peek into my future life.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"