South Florida Babies

3rd trip to the hospital and only 23 weeks

Hey ladies, so once again I was having vaginal bleeding. I wasn't going to go since It's happen before but since it has been like 3-4 weeks my doctor had me go  in. of course when I get there the bleeding was almost gone. they did a FFN and it came back negative so I should be fine for another 2-3 weeks. this little boy needs to behave!! I really don't want to do the bed rest thing again just because I have to keep calling out of work...another call out and I'm written up. I'm waiting for my papers for the intermittent disablity. it covers you so your absences are not unexcused during pregnancy.

anywa thanks for letting me share

xoxo

Re: 3rd trip to the hospital and only 23 weeks

• Yikes!  How scary!  I'm glad everything is ok even if he keeps freaking you out!
  • That stinks!  Hopefully everything goes smoothly from here on out.  About 23 weeks is when my bleeding subsided, I bleed due to a hematoma that I had between the wall of my uterus and the placenta, do you know what is causing your bleeding?
  • Loading the player...
  • oh my goodness. take it easy.
  • Oh my- this baby is getting a little tough! ;) Keep us posted and hopefully everything will just be smooth sailing.
  • So glad that everything is ok. I don't know why it amazes me that we (pregnant women) need to be covered somehow and that our bosses can't just plain and simple understand that pregnancies are not always a walk in the park. I do give thanks for mine since he is very family oriented plus my place of work is private and family owned so things are very different. Hope you do not get in any problems.
  • Thanks for all the good wishes. I'm on bedrest until I see my doctor on monday. you would think that since I work L&D things would be different with the absences but it's a hospital thing. there is NO excused absences...it doesn't exist.

anyway thanks again:)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"