Nurseries and Baby Gear

JCP Nusery Furniture Question

What sytle did you get and are you happy with the look, quality, and service you received?  There doesn't seem to be many reviews on thier lines, except for "Tori," which is sold out of the color I want.

I'm seriously considering buying, but am hesitant about getting something sight unseen.  Thanks!

Re: JCP Nusery Furniture Question

• We ordered the Cottage collection in Cherry last week. It won't be in until December. I wanted the Coffee color, but they didn't have all the pieces that I wanted in that color. You have 10 days to change your mind for a full refund once you get it.
  • I have heard good things about their furniture- Just stay away from the models with attached bookcases or changing tables. Older infants can climb out much more easily!!
  • Loading the player...
  • We love ours, though it was on backorder forEVER.  We have the Morgan collection in espresso.  The dresser is kind of small, but all the pieces are very sturdy and pretty.  The drawers glide very easily, and the only thing we really had to assemble was the crib, which was a snap.

Advice- order early and don't pay full price.  Their stuff goes on sale every other week!  Sign up for their e-mail list and wait for a promo. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"