Orange County Babies

Today is the day!!!!

I was hoping that I would go into labor naturally since I have a induction scheduled but noop! this baby is determined to stay inside as long as he/she can!

well in 4hours we will be checking into the hospital to get this show on the road~... yeah... I should try to get some sleep but Foley catheder they put in yesterday as a prep for today's induction is giving me lots of cramping... and if cramping stops baby is kicking... so here I am... awake at 3 in the morning...possibly the day of my baby's birthday posting..... at least I did get about 5 hours of sleep before getting woken up by "call of the wild" at 3 in the morning...

I am surprisingly calm about this whole labor and delivery thing... I have no idea why... may be I have embracesed the whole concept of "expect the unexpected, you never know what will happened, so just relax" theory... everyone else surrounding DH and I are all super excited and nerves for us, may be that's why we are so calm... everyone else is making too much fuss... there isn't much we can do...

so wish me luck!~~~ grandparents are wanting this baby by late lunch, 1pm... yeah like I could make that happen... so wish me luck! that this baby does come out by then~

hope to post soon with the good news~ Thank you ladies~

Re: Today is the day!!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"