Pennsylvania Babies
Options

Baby clothes

Where do you all buy yours?  I'm not too impressed with BRU's selection and am looking for ideas to start the 3 month wardrobe!

Re: Baby clothes

• Options
    Target, JCPenney, Kohls
  • Options
    I get a lot of mine at the consignment shops.  Kohls also has really great sales.  I recemtly went to Tomorrow's Child and got Gunnar 3 pairs of pants with matching shirts and two sleepers and I only spent $20.
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I buy alot at Kohl's and JCPenney for my nieces and nephew.

• Options
    I love the Carter's, Osh Kosh B-Gosh, and Gymboree outlets down in Hershey.  Occasionally, I'll splurge for Baby Gap. 
  • Options
    The places I have the best luck at are, Gap Stores and Outlets, Old Navy, Carters, Marshalls, Target, Childrens Place and Gymboree if they are having sales.
  • Options
    Department stores or outlets(especially for Carter's), BabyGap (for great sales!), Kohl's, some other random places for certain things - Walmart had some great leggings and baby yoga pants this season, American Apparel basic t-shirts and karate pants(but sales only nad I've found some insane deals on ebay on these).
  • Options
    Almost all of Andrew's clothes are from BabyGap, Children's Place, Carter's, and Osh-kosh...I get all of these from the Hershey Outlets. I also do well at Kohl's and Old Navy.
  • Options
    Hershey or Gettysburg Outlets offer one-stop shopping. One or both have Carter's, Children's Place, Osh Gosh, Gap, Old Navy and Gymboree.
  • Options
    Looks like a trip to the Hershey outlets for me!
  • Options
    Definitely Carters, The Childrens Place, and Old Navy! ?Especially Childrens Place and Old Navy online for their sales, which are great!
  • Options
    I'm a big fan of babygap.  The clothes fit Connor really well, I either go to the outlets or wait for things to go on sale.  I also keep my reciepts since they do price adjustments.  Wednesday is the day they put stuff on sale, so I usually check online in the mornings.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"