South Florida Babies

Re: PSA: Britax Marathon on Sale on Target.com

• Options
    Please let me know if you find a mistake, lol, I just ordered 2 myself!!!! Not the cutest print, but its the safest seat around!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I didnt see the granite ones originally, I just canceled my first order and ordered 2 of the granite ones instead, they were even less at $42.99, I just got 2 of these car seats for $91!!!!!!!!!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Thank you...thank you...Thank you!  I needed another car seat for my MIL! Spent $46 for the granite! 

Woohoo, you made my day ;)

Natalie

• Options

I know!  I'm still in disbelief!!!  I loved the cow one, but when I had it on my registry DH said it wasn't very 'boyish'.  So, I got the granite one for his car and the cow for mine....I figured I can always order a new cover, but boys will be boys, regardless of the print of the car seat! 

I can't believe how excited I am over this deal!!!! 

Photo courtesy of www.yaporiginals.com
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    It's Beshert
  • Options
    I just ordered the granite one :) Thank you for sharing this great deal Gena!!!  
  • Options
    Damn it! I guess I just missed it. Target figured out it was a mistake and took it off the site. Oh well.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

My Blog: SIREN.ORG!

• Options
    Now I just have my fingers crossed that they dont cancel our orders, they cant do that, right? At least I hope not, please let me know if any of you hear from Target at all!
  • Options
    Thanks for the heads up! I ordered a cow but I'm not expecting to receive it. On another board I go on there was a lady that ordered 25 of each LOL.  They either sold out very quickly or realized it was a mistake and will cancel everyone. I hope we all get our car seats =)
  • Options

I know that at pretty much any store, once the merchandise is marked with a price it yours for that price.  It's happened to me recently at Macy's, where the section was marked 40% and an additional 50% off.  When she rang it up, it only gave me 40% and I proceeded to show her the sign, and she gave me the additional 50% and then removed the sign since it was wrong. 

Hopefully they won't cancel.  This sounds like airline tix I bought one year for thanksgiving to go to Pittsburgh that I paid less than $120 for 2 roundtrip tix.  I found the deal on Orbitz, the next day that price was gone. 

• Options
    The one night I decided to sit and watch TV with my hubby I miss out on a good sale. ?By the time that I saw the thread and made it onto Target.com it was gone. ?I would of gotten one in a heartbeat. ?Oh well I guess that it goes to show you that browsing the net really does work!
  • Options
    Darn I would have totally got in on the deal and got an extra seat for DH's car but I'm too late. Hope all of you that did order it get your seats!
  • Options
    ditto Sandra! The ONE night i wasn't messing around online all night! grrrrr!
  • Options

it's way more expensive this morning. 199 guess I'll have to keep an eye one it. I've heard o this happening before so maybe it's a 1 day sale or something

thanks anyway

• Options
    I've heard that some people who ordered the Cowmooflage have already gotten shipping notices this morning. Mine still says it will ship in mid Dec. though. Maybe they really will send these out =)
  • Options
    Wow, that's an amazing price!  Congrats to those of you who picked up on it before Target did!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"