Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

Britax Advocate - Onyx or Opus Grey?

I'm looking to buy my son a Britax Advocate, and I'm struggling on a color choice.  I worry that the Opus Grey will be too warm (it looks like a fuzzy, sweat-inducing material), but I don't know if all of the black on the Onyx will be much better (although the grey material on the Onyx seems cooler). Any advice is much appreciated!  Thanks SO much!

Re: Britax Advocate - Onyx or Opus Grey?

• Options
    aeh72aeh72 member
    I would go with whichever of the two fabrics seems more spill friendly and wipeable!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    We have the Advocate in Onyx for DS, and on really hot summer days, I wish we had gone with the Pavilion in Blueprint.

For the most part, though, we really love the seat, and we make sure to start the car and let it cool off before putting DS in his seat, and we use a cooling cover on the seat when it's sweltering out.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersimage
    partial molar pregnancy : bfp 6.28.10, d/c 8.17.10, 7 rounds methotrexate, cleared 7.1.11
    alexander patrick : bfp 1.16.12, born 9.20.12 @ 39w1d, 7 lbs./11 oz./22 in.
    scarlett irene elizabeth : bfp 5.24.13, born 2.3.14 @ 41w2d, 7 lbs./13 oz./19 in.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I don't know about the gray, but I have the onyx and it seems really hot to me. I actually have two covers, my other is the zebra one... and I use that one in the summer mainly because the material is not the fuzzy kind
    eliza bopple
    Eliza born 1-25-12
    Baby 2 EDD 7-18-14
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"