not baby related — The Bump
Military Families

not baby related

Hi all,

Just a military question.

We live in Maryland and we have NYS drivers licenses, We are moving across town here in MD.  Do we need to change our address in with the DMV in NYS?



Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: not baby related

  • Yes, you are supposed to notify NYS of a change in your address, especially if you won't be able to receive mail sent to your old address.  My car is still registered in NY, however we are residents of WA, and own a house and live in VA.  The address my registration is under though is my parents house in NY still, and they just notify me or send me any info I get about registration.  
  • Loading the player...
  • Bexx24Bexx24 member

    I keep all my address and info and mailing stuff for the state all at my parents address back in our home state, which is also our military home of record too.

    Just for sanity and tax reasons.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards