June 2013 Moms
Options

formula fed question

How old is your LO and how much are they eating?

My lo normally takes 4 ounces every 3 to 4 hours. She just turned a month today and for the past few days it seems she wants more then 4 ounces and she's going between 2 to 4 hours between feedings...Im not sure if its a growth spurt or if she's just a piggy eater lol. I was just curious if anyone else lo is eating this much?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: formula fed question

• Options
    We are in the same boat. LO will be onemonth ttomorrow and eating 4oz per session every 2 hrs!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    My lil chunker eats 5 oz every 3 to 4 hours. Like clockwork. He will be 7 weeks on Thursday! He's not a fan of sleep though, and part of me thinks he would take 6 oz happily!

ETA words
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Nemo is 6w and eats between 3-5 oz every three hours around the clock. She takes more in the evening time and typically only takes 3oz at night. 

Proud Mama to Mickey (12.03.09) and Nemo (06.06.13)

• Options
    Our DD is 7 weeks today and takes anywhere from 3 to 4 oz every 2 to 3 hrs .. At night that stretches to every 4hrs..there are some days though when it feels like she is hungry every 2hrs .. I too was wondering if our little one was eating too much !!
  • Options

DD takes 3-4oz every 2-3 hours. She is able to sleep up to 6 hours a night for the most part. When he does, her first AM feed might even be a little bit more than 4oz, but there is a definite break in her feed (like she would drink 4oz at first, wait an hour and drink 1 or 2 more).

Edit: Sorry wasn't reading the title right. DD takes breastmilk and supplemented with formula.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Ummm I'm scared to see how much DS will eat when he's bigger!

DS is 2 weeks old and eats 3 to 4 oz every 3 to 4 hours. Idk if this is because he's underweight kinda hasn't reached his birth weight again yet but is close! but yea, he eats a lot for a 2 week old I guess, looking at the other responses on this thread
  • Options
    Mine is 2 wks and takes in 3-4oz every 3-4 hrs.  Go with what they want.  Mine is def a piggy!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"