TTC after 35

All this follie business

Hi! I am going through my first IVF. I am on day 9 of stims. I had my fourth US today. They keep telling me my follicle sizes and counts and from what I can tell the counts don't really tell you much except that you're responding. I almost wish I didn't know because it seems to just give one more thing to obsess about. Anyway egg retrieval is tentatively on track for Saturday. I have not had many side effects but I am anxious for it to be over. The injections have been a piece of cake. I was so nervous. Besides being a little time consuming, it's really not that bad if anyone is worried. Also wanted to let anyone know that we are paying out of pocket and yes it's a lot but keep an open mind. We said we could never afford IVF and low and behold here we are. Once we decided our family who are not rich at all gave us some and we got creative to come up with the rest. We also were fortunate to receive some meds through the out of pocket meds program. Definitely look into it! Best of luck to everyone. We bought two fresh cycles and as many frozen as we have embryos for so one way or another this process will be over by fall. Then if it doesn't work we'll go enthusiastically full force to adoption accepting that our child was meant to come to us that way. Best of luck to everyone and thanks for reading my update!
Me:39 Dx LPD, Fibroid, AMA and all that goes with that. H:37 Dx low motility and low morphology. TTC since 3/12. Clomid 8/12 and 9/12: BFN. 11/12 on a break for Myomectomy sched. 11/26. Resume TTC early 2013.

Re: All this follie business

• ksgsmuksgsmu member
    Thanks for the update.... praying and hoping this is your BFP!
    ***siggy/ticker warning***

Me:36 DH:38 TTC#1 since 4/2012
    Me DX: Hashimotos,Hypothyroid, DOR, MTHFR,  DH: normal

IUI #1-#4 BFNs and a few cancelled cycles in the mix.
    - poor responder
    ***Suprise BFP on 6/13/13. Natural MC @6wks 3days
    IVF#1 and 2- Cancelled due to no response on max stimms
    FET 5/20- BFP
    1st Beta- 641
    2nd beta- 2166
    Sono- TWINS!!!!
    Two Boys! Born January 2015 @36 weeks.  Healthy and no NICU!  So blessed!

• Thanks ksgsmu! Maitaibeth how neat! A buddy! So so sorry you're having side effects. I think I am more hungry and a little queasy, but otherwise okay. As I get closer I can feel more construction going on in my abdomen which I take as a good sign. Let me know how your US goes!
    Me:39 Dx LPD, Fibroid, AMA and all that goes with that. H:37 Dx low motility and low morphology. TTC since 3/12. Clomid 8/12 and 9/12: BFN. 11/12 on a break for Myomectomy sched. 11/26. Resume TTC early 2013.
  • Loading the player...
  • Good luck maryland!!! Where did you get your meds from? I need to find some place to send my extra's. fx for you!

My Ovulation Chart

Me: 41 DH: 46. We are TTC our 1st, started July '11,
    3 cycles clomid with Ob,
    1 cycle Tamoxifen with Ob,
    Diagnosed PCOS 11/5/12
    clomid, trigger & timed bd 12/12 BFN
    1st clomid IUI 1/4/13 BFN.
    2nd clomid IUI 2/13 cancelled didn't respond to clomid.
    3/15/13 scheduled laparoscopy & on bcp.

May 10 IUI from injectibles - BFN 

May 22 done with interventions it will either happen or it won't. 

February 2014 No longer actively trying, but not preventing. 

SURPISE BFP 4/2/2015!!!!!!!!!!

Miscarriage 4/23/15

• Good luck. I hope that the procedure goes well for you on Saturday.
    Anniversary
  • Hi Heather! Here is a post with the coordinator's contact info:
    https://m.thebump.com/cs/ks/forums/ShowThread.aspx?PostID=65047486MsdVisit=1

She will match you with someone who has a need for the meds you have and then you and that person will make arrangements for getting it to them. They encourage the recipient to pay for shipping. The recipients are active bumpies who are paying for meds out of pocket.
  • Best of Luck to you.....I hope this is your cycle! 
    Lilypie Trying to Conceive 15 to 80 day cycle tickers
  • Best of Luck and hope this is your cycle!
    Lilypie Trying to Conceive 15 to 80 day cycle tickers
  • QOTRQOTR member
    Good luck!
    Me-41, Hubby-40.
    1st BFP-8/17/12!  Missed Miscarriage discovered @ 8 week US.  D&C.
    2nd BFP-2/13/13!  Blighted Ovum discovered @ 8 week US. Natural miscarriage.
    3rd BFP-5/22/13!  By early June, progesterone plummeting.  Another loss.
    August 2013 - started Donor Egg process, but surprise BFP with my own eggs.
    Dear Son born 5/28/14
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"