TTC after 35
Options

Huge dip 5 dpo - below coverline

I know only time will tell whether this cycle brings a BFP. But. I had a huge temp dip to the coverline yesterday (4 dpo), and then below the coverline this morning (5 dpo) - a pretty significant dip below. I'm looking on FF at charts with implantation dips, with 90% of them being BFP charts. I've seen some with IDs, followed by early BFPs, at 5 dpo, but most are 7 dpo or later. I've heard that IDs can happen anywhere from 3-10 dpo, and 7-12 dpo.

Anyone on this board have similar experiences with early ID that led to a BFP? I've never had a dip so low before, even on BFN cycles with what looked like an ID.

I told the fella this morning that I thought I was out this cycle. But, maybe not? 

Here's a thumb of my chart.

My Chart

Sarah, 38 | Nathan, 40 | Maxine b. 11/2014 | TTC #2

Re: Huge dip 5 dpo - below coverline

• Options
    My experience isn't a very hopeful one unfortunately, I have what looks like an 'implantation dip' almost every cycle, anywhere from 4DPO to 8 or 9 DPO, and other than my pregnancy in December which ended in a loss in January, no BFPs. 

imageimage

Married August 2012. Me: 41  DH: 42 
    Daughter from previous marriage: 20

BFP 12/19/12: Ectopic discovered at 8 weeks, right tube removed 01/18/13
    June 2013 Testing Results: Progesterone: 31.7, LH: 5, FSH: 5, Estradiol: 161
    Clomid cycles Nov. 2013 and Jan, Feb, and March 2014

TTC journey over as of the end of October 2014

TTCAL BLOG

All ALers welcome!

• Options
    I haven't had the dip below the cover line, but I have had low dips.  Wish that I could give you some uplifting facts about it, but just keep thinking positive and I will be keeping my Fx'ed for you!  Keep us posted on how it goes.  ;)
    Lilypie Trying to Conceive 15 to 80 day cycle tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I don't know...that looks like a pretty big dip to be an ID, IMO, and pretty early, too.  It might have just been a fluky temp.  But your chart still looks really good!  Fx for you!
    Lilypie Maternity tickers

DD: 6/21/10
    DS: 10/11/14
  • Options
    Did anything change last night? get up in the middle of the night, drink etc etc as long as everything was the same it oculd be....again only time will tell but I wish you luck!!

My Ovulation Chart

Me: 41 DH: 46. We are TTC our 1st, started July '11,
    3 cycles clomid with Ob,
    1 cycle Tamoxifen with Ob,
    Diagnosed PCOS 11/5/12
    clomid, trigger & timed bd 12/12 BFN
    1st clomid IUI 1/4/13 BFN.
    2nd clomid IUI 2/13 cancelled didn't respond to clomid.
    3/15/13 scheduled laparoscopy & on bcp.

May 10 IUI from injectibles - BFN 

May 22 done with interventions it will either happen or it won't. 

February 2014 No longer actively trying, but not preventing. 

SURPISE BFP 4/2/2015!!!!!!!!!!

Miscarriage 4/23/15

• Options
    on42on42 member
    I had some bleeding today, but not a flow, so I'm not sure what's happening. I would gave thought AF was a week early, but my temp popped back up this morning.

I have been sick the last week with a nasty cold, and a UTI starting on O day, so that definitely could be a factor! I'm just starting to feel better...

Sarah, 38 | Nathan, 40 | Maxine b. 11/2014 | TTC #2

• Options
    I did have an ID when I got by BFP. I think it was at 10 or 12dpo, can't remember. I do remember implantation spotting around 11dpo. I got a BFN at 11dpo and a BFP at 14dpo! Took that long for my egg to implant I guess. Good luck!
    Me: 44 DH: 42. DS born healthy at 40 weeks 8/24/09. TTC since then with no luck or ART. Surprise BFP 8/6/14... MMC @ 8 weeks 4 days... Miss you everyday sweet baby angel.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"