Birthday Parties
Options

Is this a good birthday favor?

https://bigbearchocolates.herokuapp.com/categories/1/products

I've had these before and they are SOOO good. They run $7.50 each, and they aren't small. Would these be good favors for an October birthday party? Would you do one per family, or one per adult (when they're cut, they make 9 edible pieces, and then the center part would make ten if you counted it)? 

What kinds would you get? 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Is this a good birthday favor?

• Options

That seems like an awful big favor. Is this for a child's party? Do they go with the theme?

I agree that they are yummy! and would love to receive one but it seems excessive for a child's party. I would definitely only do one per family-- and only if they tie into the theme. 

I'd stay away from nuts. Maybe get a couple chocolate, white chocolate, and caramel and let people choose?

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Options
    imageXcrisscrossX:

That seems like an awful big favor. Is this for a child's party? Do they go with the theme?

I agree that they are yummy! and would love to receive one but it seems excessive for a child's party. I would definitely only do one per family-- and only if they tie into the theme. 

I'd stay away from nuts. Maybe get a couple chocolate, white chocolate, and caramel and let people choose?

Well, DS's birthday is in October, and caramel apples are an October-y food. That's really the only tie into the party...but most of the guests are adults...Hmm.. I think I'll have to re-think it (especially since they are pretty expensive). My husband said they didn't really wow him as they "should" have, so he wouldn't be happy with them as favors.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    They sure look yummy, but I wouldn't use them as favors, even if they were for adults (who don't need favors anyways)
    If you really like them you could get a few, slice them and serve them at the party

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"