August 2013 Moms
Options

"First 3 words" GTKY

2»

Re: "First 3 words" GTKY

• Options
    imagektbear9512:

Probably "hi" or something silly. No idea but so fun to think about. 

P.S. California I love your new siggy pics! 

Thank you!
        DS born 8-16-2013
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    imagektbear9512:

Probably "hi" or something silly. No idea but so fun to think about. 

P.S. California I love your new siggy pics! 

Thank you!

DS born 8-16-2013
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I hate to presume I'd say something profound (I won't).  My guess is something along the lines of "Hi sweet baby", this is pretty much what I say the first time I feel him/her in the morning.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    I have no idea what I will say this time. With DS I remember saying something like "shhh, it's ok" because he was crying so much. And he opened his eyes, was squinting up at me. He was so beautiful. My DH cried, it was such a sweet moment seeing the emotion he felt. I didn't cry, though. I kind of expected to, but I didn't. I was so exhausted. I just laid there trying to soothe DS by saying "it's ok" about a million times. I do remember almost immediately thinking 'oh gross' when they laid him on my chest, though because I wasn't expecting all the vernix that was on him. Lol Of course I knew he would be covered in it and fluid, but nothing prepares you for the first time seeing it. I'm just glad I didn't actually say 'oh gross' out loud. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers  
  • Options

imageWashingtonQueen:
    I have no idea what my words will be, I can't even remember what I said after DS was born.

i can't either. I have no idea what I said to DD.  

DD1 4.14.10
    DD2 8.22.13
    MMC 1.4.17 at 16w
    Expecting #3, EDD 1.29.18

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    imagehenderson1026:

imagesomebodysmama21:
    It's funny you think you would say something really profound. All I said for about five minutes was 'Hi I'm your mama' It was like I needed this to sink in for both of us. Then I said 'you are the most beautiful thing I have ever seen' I didn't cry until I called my mom and I said 'she's here and she is perfect' and then I just started weeping like a baby.

you made me teary eyed

Same here
  • Options
    I think I'll say to the nurse "give him here". And to the baby ill say "glad you're out".
  • Options

She is beautiful/perfect

Hello little one

I love you

She looks like you/me

Welcome to the world

I can't believe it (okay those were 4)

It will probably be something along the lines of one of those, or all of them. That is, if I can even say anything.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options

imagepetey1106:

Maybe something like this.  

imageimage
    Anniversary

• Options
    Mine will probably be "Hello little girl!" God, I can't wait to see her.

• Options
    imagesomebodysmama21:
    It's funny you think you would say something really profound. All I said for about five minutes was 'Hi I'm your mama' It was like I needed this to sink in for both of us. Then I said 'you are the most beautiful thing I have ever seen' I didn't cry until I called my mom and I said 'she's here and she is perfect' and then I just started weeping like a baby.

this was me! I just said it over and over again and kept saying 'Hi Ella, Hi baby you're here with us'
  • Options
    I think mine will be something to the effect of "okay, next one" lol
    Eat your food people. You are pregnant, not made of glass. ~PrimRoseMama
    The Benes Boys were born 9/3/13! woooo
    imageimage
  • Options
    Either I love you or nice meeting you
  • Options
    Haha no joke I literally said to my DD when she was born, " my little bowling ball!!" Lol
  • Options
    imageELauren88:
    Pretty sure mine will be "Oh, thank God!" Haha!

This!!!
    Lilypie Maternity tickers

<3 Mama to 2 girls - H&I <3
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"