I just can't stop thinking about whether or not a DE is right for me. I can tell DH has reservations, even though he keeps saying he wants to wait to make any decisions until we talk to our RE on Saturday to find out if there's still any chance we could try IVF with my eggs.
Will I still love a child that isn't biologically half mine? I want to say that I would and that carrying him or her would be enough to establish that maternal bond. But what if it's not? What if I love DD more because she's mine? Would I be better off just being OAD and giving her all my love and attention?
I know there's no right or wrong answer for any of these questions and I'm certain I'm not the first one to ask them.
Sorry for all the posts. I'm so lost and confused and not sure where else to get some of these thoughts out. Not many people at work know that I've been dealing with secondary IF for almost 3 years and I constantly get questions about when I'm having another one, which is extremely annoying.
Maybe it's time to see a therapist.
When the world says, "Give up,"
Hope whispers, "Try it one more time."