October 2012 Moms

Finger foods?

What finger foods are you feeding LO?  

DS2 has 4 teeth, and I'm nervous about giving him actual food... but the boy is a monster eater and really needs something more substantial!

TIA! 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers image

Re: Finger foods?

• imageBaby_Bunny_Hopeful:

What finger foods are you feeding LO?  

DS2 has 4 teeth, and I'm nervous about giving him actual food... but the boy is a monster eater and really needs something more substantial!

TIA! 

Me too. we had a great week trying new things while we were on vacation but he's reverted back to not feeling like eating anything

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I am in a total rut with what to give DD. I get to the grocery store and go blank on finger foods. I should write a list.... but I don't.

I do love it when she is eating puffs and bites them in half with her little teeth. I think it's the cutest thing.

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

DD: 10/23/2012

#teamzoey #defeatdipg #pumpkinpatch2012

• Loading the player...
  • you know what E LOVES?

tofu!

extra firm and you can sort of sprinkle it with some sort of crumble - I use oat bran but I've seen graham cracker suggested...he LOVES it! 

• DS likes tofu as well.  I get extra firm ones and pan-fry them until they have a crispy coating.  

What DS likes is kind of hit or miss.  He'll eat a lot of something one day, and when I offer the same foods again a few days later, he won't take a bite at all.  It's a good thing that we do BLW, so I'm only cooking one meal.  If DS doesn't want to eat any, I don't sweat about it.  I do try to make sure that our dinner every night has something soft for him to eat (if he chooses to).

I'm making a crustless Swiss chard pie tonight (like a crustless quiche).  Last time I made it, DS ate a ton of that.

Pasta or any sort of noodles (soba, egg noodles, etc) is always a big hit w/DS.  Last week I made Mark Bittman's pasta alla norma (eggplant and tomatoes) and DS loves that. Couple of weeks ago I did seared sea scallops and I think DS ate close to one whole sea scallops. He also enjoyed my seafood paella.  

TTC since 10/2008  RE consult 6/2010 Dx:Unexplaied IF

Failed multiple cycles of Clomid+TI and Clomid+IUI

3/2011 inj+IUI #1 BFP. 4/2011 missed m/c. 

Fall 2011 inj+IUI #2&3 BFN

Jan/Feb 2012 IVF#1 BFP 2/23  EDD 10/31/2012 ~~~ Halloween ~~~

Our IVF miracle, Baby Boy M, arrived on 11/8/2012!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Interested in the responses. Hard to work around DD's intolerances.

ETA: Just found a bunch listed on wholesomebabyfoods website.. https://wholesomebabyfood.momtastic.com/babyfingerfood.htm#.UehNq22-Dcw

DD 11/1/12
    DS 7/16/14
    DD Free from FPIES triggers as of 18 months! 
    Sweet potato, avocado, banana, mango, oats, wheat & rice outgrown.
    Dairy, soy, and peanut allergies outgrown! Allergic to eggs.
    DS MSPI, egg allergy
  • We do cut up pieces of watermelon, grapes, bananas, cooked carrots, peas, green beans, and chicken. He's had ziti and spaghetti noodles too.

Oh, plus cherrios and puffs.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• imageKittery16:

Interested in the responses. Hard to work around DD's intolerances.

ETA: Just found a bunch listed on wholesomebabyfoods website.. https://wholesomebabyfood.momtastic.com/babyfingerfood.htm#.UehNq22-Dcw

I've actually done almost everything on here, that's where i got the tofu "recipe" 

• LO eats just about anything, but as far as finger foods go...cheerios, the veggie flavored crunchy things, toast, cut up pieces of fruit that won't slip out of his fingers, oh and he loves those yogurt melts!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 
      Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"