October 2012 Moms
Options

Rescue me!

Someone come kidnap me. I'm at a Justin Bieber Concert w SD and her BFF.

Please help!! Lol!

Re: Rescue me!

• Options
    Aww that is so awesome you took your stepdaughter there. I am sorry it had to be Justin Bieber but that is so cool and something she will always remember. How far are you from Nevada? I am can come get you if you want :-)
  • Options
    Yikes. Do they serve booze?
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

DD: 10/23/2012

#teamzoey #defeatdipg #pumpkinpatch2012

• Loading the player...
  • Options

imagembm1983:
    Does anyone else feel the Beibs is on a spiral downward lately? He's had some shenanigans lately that just screams "prick" for me.

Yep pretty cliche too. Another child star doing weird crap. 

• Options
    CbeanzCbeanz member

I am proud to say I know who Justin Bieber is.  (I saw him on SNL once.)

HA!  I know like zero celebrities, I'm so out of the loop. 

• Options
    Thanks!

I'm in Jersey, well Philly tonight!

Yes, they serve booze! Thank God! And I had a drink before the concert. Today was a rough one at work. So much to do, so little time!

He is totally on a downward spiral! He's 18, considered good looking, and rich. I guess this behavior is expected out of him?

Beanz, I'm impressed! I remember a few weeks ago you weren't sure who a very well known celebrity was. Was it Taylor Swift?

• Options
    One of the opening acts, hot chelle rae, sang the fresh prince theme song in the middle of a song. That made my night.

And they're playing Michael Jackson in the background between acts. I'm an 80's/90's MJ kind of girl. Hahaha.

• Options
    imageThisIsBrea:
    You are such a good stepmom...I'm terrified my kid will have bad taste in music. Yep, I'm that music snob. Ha ha. Have fun!! And enjoy the booze!!nbsp;

Awww thanks Brea.

I've probably got horrible taste in music. Dave Matthews is def my fav and coldplay. But I also love love love 80s music, Britney Spears, and the boy bands from my younger days. Some Nsync and Backstreet Boys will make my day!!!

• Options
    CbeanzCbeanz member
    Haha! I asked my sister who taylor swift was and she gave me a reeeally hard time!

Brea tell me more about what music you like! I'm an indie fan
  • Options
    imageThisIsBrea:

imagestephcarter:
    imageThisIsBrea:
    You are such a good stepmom...I'm terrified my kid will have bad taste in music. Yep, I'm that music snob. Ha ha. Have fun!! And enjoy the booze!!nbsp;

Awww thanks Brea.

I've probably got horrible taste in music. Dave Matthews is def my fav and coldplay. But I also love love love 80s music, Britney Spears, and the boy bands from my younger days. Some Nsync and Backstreet Boys will make my day!!!

DMB was my band when I was in college. I saw him in concert 5 times. The rest of what you listed is my guilty pleasure running music, so doesn't qualify as bad. Smile However, it does fall on my will not purchase list. Ha ha. 

I've seen him at least 15 times. Ridiculous. I know. Lol.

• Options
    Sorry ladies
    DMB = nails on a chalkboard to me!
    ;

• Options
    CbeanzCbeanz member

Thecurrent.org is going to be my next month of lab music.  Thank you!!!

The past year I got into Rhye, Beach House, and the new Daft Punk.  And Monsters and Men.   

• Options
    I'm not crazy about his last two albums. I love his acoustic stuff w Tim Reynolds!

My ears are ringing so bad. I'm so tired and have to be up super early to go into the office for my 9hr day tomorrow but this ringing won't let me sleep. Sucksssss

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"