Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Fave toys?

• Options

anything that lights up or makes noise-

toy piano thingy

and this thing (I don't have this exact one but something similar):

https://www.amazon.com/Anatex-Deluxe-Mini-Play-Cube/dp/B00009IMDI

• Options

Things that spin.  Our favorite thing to do is flip everything over (wagon, tonka truck, tractors, pull behind toys, etc) and spin the wheels.  I have a picture of about 4 things upside down in my living room - so he can spin the wheels.

We need a mechanic on the farm - we joke that he is it!  

Other than wheels...he likes rolling and chasing balls.  I guess we have a theme here.  

Sorry - I rambled.  Favorite toy is john deere tractor or tonka truck. 

ME: 31 PCOS - DH: 32 Perfect. 
    TTC #1 started 8.2010. 
    BFP #1 3.2.11Blighted ovum, missed m/c, 4.3.11-6.22.11 Provera

BFP #2 Aug 2011 Clomid 50mg+Met missed m/c found 9w5d | cytotec 10.26.11 
    BFP #3 - CD36 - Jan. 2012 - 100mg Clomid + 2000met-  Baby Boy born 10.06.12 with 1 in a billion CHD. Perfect otherwise. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
    Open Heart Surgery @ 5 months old.Happy, healthy, and as normal as could be!  We thank God every day.EP/BF for 12.5 months

TTC#2 - November 2012

BFP #4:  O'd on CD25 (Aug. 2014).  DD May 6, 2015. RCS planned.
    Beta@14dpo: 184, 17dpo: 520.  44 hr. doubling time.  p4: 54U/S 8 weeks 1 day, 161 bpm
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    A giant diaper box, a little steering wheel that makes noise, foam bathtub numbers, all her books and the dog.
  • Options

oh I should add

whatever object is most totally innapropriate for a baby in the room.  

• Options
    imagelady dixneuf:
    oh I should addwhatever object is most totally innapropriate for a baby in the room. nbsp;

This is the problem I am having.
    Birthday

• Options
    imagelady dixneuf:

oh I should add

whatever object is most totally innapropriate for a baby in the room.  

This. We really need to baby proof. 

He loves tupperware, wrapping paper, paper bags...and yes, he has ACTUAL toys but just seems to like this stuff better. He does like this dog that barks and rolls away so he has to chase it. 

Anniversary

TTC #2 since July 2014
    BFP 9/27/14
    MMC discovered 10/27/14, D&C 11/4/14
  • Options
    CC1017CC1017 member
    imagembm1983:
    imagelady dixneuf:

oh I should add

whatever object is most totally inapropriate for a baby in the room.  

yesterday i caught her holding a dead fly that she found after she pulled herself up at the window sill. A DEAD FLY.  she wasn't trying to eat it. she was playing with it. wtf? kids are weird.

Yuck!  My kid crawled for the first time this week. Did he go after a toy? Nope. He went after Mommy's dirty sock.

When he does play with toys, he's likes his music toys.  He likes to beat on a drum and shake maracas.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 
    BFP #1 DS born 10/16/12 at 39w6d
    BFP #2 DD lost 11/17/14 at 17w2d
  • Options
    Mine does pretty well in a pile of vtech toys that light up and sing. We have the tow truck, school bus, piano, and touch and learn turtle. We have the leap frog table too that he pulls up to stand and play on. He's starting to like the little people zoo animals too. Loves DS1's Let's Rock Elmo and all of his cars.

Also anything with a cord... Or the Dog's food and water bowls and toys.
    Logan Jack- 6.1.10 and Emmett Weston- 9.29.12 

• Options

I've given up on buying toys for DS.  Last week we set up a play wall (the FP Gymtastics play wall which I got on CL) - he played with it for a total of 3 minutes.  I also gave him a Melissa & Doug wooden wiggle worm, and he barely touched it.  On that same day, I gave him a plastic rice scooper (we have an extra one).  Since then, he's been inseparable with that thing.  He holds the scooper in his hand and crawls everywhere WITH the scooper; it's almost like an extension of his hand!

Other things he love most are plastic containers (qt size yogurt ones are his favs) and plastic lids.   He also loves playing with our clothes hanger (those accordion-style ones for drying clothes), flipping over floor mats, and dumping everything out of his sorting box.

ETA: there is ONE toy that DS enjoys playing with, and he'll play with it for 30+ minutes by himself. It's the FP Laugh and Learn Home.  It's got tons of "activities" - mail box, mail, rain sprout, door that opens/closes, window that goes up/down, doorbell that rings etc.  DS only plays with some of these things and it's entertaining enough.  Having said that, I wouldn't pay retail price for it... I got ours on CL for $25. 

TTC since 10/2008  RE consult 6/2010 Dx:Unexplaied IF

Failed multiple cycles of Clomid+TI and Clomid+IUI

3/2011 inj+IUI #1 BFP. 4/2011 missed m/c. 

Fall 2011 inj+IUI #2&3 BFN

Jan/Feb 2012 IVF#1 BFP 2/23  EDD 10/31/2012 ~~~ Halloween ~~~

Our IVF miracle, Baby Boy M, arrived on 11/8/2012!
  • Options
    RayT1RayT1 member
    Anything wheel related! He also loves smashing metal bowls with wooden spoons and balls.

October 1st, 2012. 9lbs 2 oz

Jude - 8lbs 1 oz
    August 15th, 2014. 

• Options
    I wish toys would occupy him. All he wants to do is crawl around and pull up. Then he gets frustrated when he can't climb like he thinks he can.
    The bath tub is the only place he will play with toys. He loves bath toys that squirt water.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Feb 2016 Siggy Challenge, Favorite Thing About Fall
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"