October 2012 Moms

Biting/Smacking

anyone else getting bit on your arms/legs/stomach/shoulders or smacked in the chest/face constantly?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Biting/Smacking

• Yup, along with pinched and clawed...LO thinks it's hysterical to stick his fingers in our mouths and then try to pull off our lips. Fun times. 

Anniversary

TTC #2 since July 2014
    BFP 9/27/14
    MMC discovered 10/27/14, D&C 11/4/14
  • imagehilsy85:
    Yup, along with pinched and clawed...LO thinks it's hysterical to stick his fingers in our mouths and then try to pull off our lips. Fun times. 

this and then I end up with cuts in my mouth from the razor fingernails that seem to grow at a superhuman rate. 

• Loading the player...
  • haha, I'm glad I'm not the only one getting her beat by a 9 month old daily

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Yup, little dude gave me a bloody nose the other day shoving his thumb up there (while nursing)!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagehilsy85:
    Yup, along with pinched and clawed...LO thinks it's hysterical to stick his fingers in our mouths and then try to pull off our lips. Fun times. 
    . I have bruises on my arms from all the pinching.  She also loves to blow raspberries on me and pull my hair and try to eat it.
    Lilypie - Personal picture    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers  Lilypie - Personal picture    
  • She is always trying to claw at my face and get my glasses.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"