October 2012 Moms

**MBM**

If you guys do decide to get married will it be a traditional wedding or let's just go get married? Do you ever have any ideas you would like to incorporate?

If you don't want to answer I totally understand. I just remember you saying before you were going to but it started raining. 

Re: **MBM**

• imagembm1983:
    No to tradition. We have a place in mind to get married at but thats about it. Oh and id rather not wear a dress. One because i dont really like wearing dresses and two because it is more likely we'd get hitched in the winter or rainy season. Id prefer no one be with us. Hubs feels really bad about not inviting anyone. This has kind of been the one and only factor that keeps us waffling back and forth.

I totally get what you mean about not wanting people there. When we first started making a guest list my husband wanted to invite so many people and I asked him why? Most people don't care about going to a wedding and I really only wanted people that truly supported us as a couple, not everyone you have ever known. Well not including us we had 19 people come. When we had our first wedding it was us and our best mutual couple friend as our witnesses. It was really nice having it be so private so I get what you mean. The guest list or lack there of seems to be a common dispute between couples too. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"