November 2012 Moms

Adventurous LO

Adventurous LO

Since learning to crawl, LO is exploring everything.  As I mentioned the other day, we have no baby gates.

First chance he gets, he heads for a vent cover or now...it's the stairs. He climbed the entire flight of stairs 3 times yesterday. (with one of us right behind him)

This morning, he's climbed them twice already. It's only 10am.

I have no issue with him climbing up the stairs...but he's just so fast.

He is really getting into everything now. This is gonna be fun!!!  :D 

Re: Adventurous LO

• soooo glad we don't have stairs!!!! Sammie is pretty good about sticking in the area we have... not that she has much choice......
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• zmosszmoss member
    I've got a speed racer here too. He likes cords and shoes.
    imageimage"Image">image"Image">image
  • Loading the player...
  • imagezmoss:

This exactly! 

• imagecredcat7:
    soooo glad we don't have stairs!!!! Sammie is pretty good about sticking in the area we have... not that she has much choice......

Also glad we don't have stairs. We were looking at places when we were TTC and we considered that and went with a single level. I'm glad! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageLifeHappens2011:

imagezmoss:

This exactly! 

LOL, this is us too!  He especially loves flip flops. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

imageimageimage

Anniversary
  • imageRachelEric:

LOL, this is us too!  He especially loves flip flops. 

LO takes my flip flops off my feet all the time. Or will crawl to the front entry and sit infrint of the mirrored hall closet and play with any sandals left there.  

• MaebbMaebb member
    imageSurpriseAt39:
    Adventurous LOSince learning to crawl, LO is exploring everything. nbsp;As I mentioned the other day, we have no baby gates. First chance he gets, he heads for a vent cover or now...it's the stairs. He climbed the entire flight of stairs 3 times yesterday. with one of us right behind himThis morning, he's climbed them twice already. It's only 10am. I have no issue with him climbing up the stairs...but he's just so fast. He is really getting into everything now. This is gonna be fun!!! nbsp;:Dnbsp;

Wow, a whole flight of stairs! DS just does 2 or 3 stairs, and then he's done and ready to move on to the next thing. Like many PPs, he loves cords, flip flops, and plastic bags. He also loves to spash in any kind of water, including the toilet and puddles of spitup. I learned that the hard way.

DH's grandparents were telling me, "He wasn't a bad child, but you just had to watch him all the time because he was into everything," and DS is the same way. Gotta love our adventurous, energetic LOs!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"