October 2012 Moms
Options

I'm Back!

back from vacation!  much needed and so not ready to be back to work.

Hope everyone and their babes are doing well  Cool

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: I'm Back!

• Options
    Where did you go on vacation? Did you have fun?
  • Options

We went to visit my Mom, Stepdad, brother and sister just outside of Tampa...then drove down to Longboat Key for a few days.  It was great.  Much needed.  And Gray did great on the plane!  He didn't even need a bottle or pacifier during take off and landing.  and vacation gave me a chance to do 3 meals a day and find out what types of things he likes to eat...it's hard usually because I work so I only get to try out new things on weekends. He did wonderfully and we found out he'll eat almost anything as long as it's at the same time as the rest of us so he feels like part of the group. haha, weird. he won't eat if it's by himself and we aren't eating.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    That's interesting!  I will have to try feeding R when we all eat... she isn't the most enthusiastic eater.  Haha.  Glad you got to visit your family!  It is always nice to take a break from life.
    DD 11/1/12
    DS 7/16/14
    DD Free from FPIES triggers as of 18 months! 
    Sweet potato, avocado, banana, mango, oats, wheat & rice outgrown.
    Dairy, soy, and peanut allergies outgrown! Allergic to eggs.
    DS MSPI, egg allergy
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"