Two Under 2

Diaper bag recommendations

I want a diaper bag that can be worn as a backpack.  My boy will be 15 mos when the new baby comes

I want a comfortable backpack with zippers that go all the way down so I can open it wide, multiple compartments, a front 'mommy' pocket w/ a key holder, two side slots for bottles, and the inside cannot be black.

I thought about the jujube BFF but reviews say it's very uncomfortable when worn as a backpack b/c it leans back and your shoulders do all the work.

I've looked at tons of backpacks and can't fine one that fits my needs.  If you have one, can you tell me what brand/model you have?   

Surprise BFP after 5 yrs of TTC

Re: Diaper bag recommendations

• bes12bes12 member
    I have a Vera bradley backpack and love it! They now make a diaper bag backpack, I don't have that one but it's something you may want to check into!
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBabyFruit Ticker
  • ebp913ebp913 member
    Jujube also makes a PackaBe and Be Right Back that are both backpacks.  I have the BFF and love it and I don't mind it as a backpack at all.  
    image   image
    We were 2 under 2, now 3 under 3!
    Team Green turned Team Pink with #1, Team Green turned Team Blue with #2, Team Green turned Team Pink again with #3
  • Loading the player...
  • I have a JuJuBe BFF and always use it as a backpack.. Love it!!

BFP 5/21/10, Missed m/c 7/5/10 at 11w3d (baby measured 7wks), D&C 7/7/10

Aug/Sept 2010 - CD3&10 b/w & u/s, genetic testing, SA, HSG, & Lap/Hyst to remove septum

12/09/10 BFP -- 7/05/11 DS born at 33w5d. Came home after 23d in NICU at 37w0d

June 2012 - TTC #2! -- 10/05/12 BFP --  5/23/13 DS2 born at 37w1d! Yay full term!

Surprise BFP 6/25/14 LO#3 due Feb2015!

imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"