March 2014 Moms

Toddler Naughtiness

My DH is a SAHD and he texted me this afternoon:

"Our son is kind of naughty. He took a swig of milk from his sippy cup, ran down the hall, scaled the couch and spit it all over the cat. At least the cat didn't seem to mind. The cat licked it all up. "

Oops.  

Domesticated: 1 Hubs; 2 sons; 3 cats; & Broke

Re: Toddler Naughtiness

• Hahahaha! Probably not funny for your DH though. Silly toddlers! Mine is 2 and this sounds like something he would do!
    Anniversary
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker   image

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Kari~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

• Haha! So funny 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • That's hilarious! My son will just squat down on your leg, fart on you, and run away giggling. 
    February 19, 2010- BFP! March 14, 2010- M/C January 17, 2011- BFP! April 26th, 2011- It's a boy! Due September 20, 2011 May 2, 2011- Confirmed Gastroschisis August 7, 2011- Labor begins August 12, 2011- Max is born October 4, 2011- Max comes home!

image image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageFarmBoysWife:
    Bahahahahaha!!!!! That's awesome. Dh stays home with ds while I'm at work and sends me pictures and texts like this. I love it :

:)) My husband as well... I get Sloan pics every day and videos sometimes too... everyone at work asks What's Sloan up to today?!

• Testing my signature......

• hjw101hjw101 member
    That is awesome! My dd's new fascination is trying to ride our beagle. Thankfully our beagle is very patient and just flops down on the ground.

imageimage

• hahahaha that is great.  You just got to laugh at toddler behavior even when it's naughty. Just don't lwt them see it

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"