New Jersey Babies

Obgyns out of morristown hospital?

Contemplating switching, still. I see associates in obgyn in west orange but their new buy out is making me want to switch. Looking for a smaller practice who works out of morristown hospital. I live in sparta so someone close to morristown or me would be good. Saw dr Lewis and she's great but her office staff isn't too smart and the office is old as dirt. Any reccs?
Colton Emanuel
March 16, 2011

My Blog

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Obgyns out of morristown hospital?

• Dr. Garfinkel is a recommendation from an ob nurse friend of mine when I was looking.  
  • I used to go to Asso. in OB-GYN in west orange as well. I ended up switching when I was 34 weeks along to Dr. Gluck who is in Morristown. After doing the Barnanes tour I decided I didn't want to deliver there, also Associates in OB couldnt tell me who would be delivering my son. The nurse practioner @Associates recommeded Dr. Gluck, who is awesome! His office is up the street from Morristown Memorial. He has a small office and a nurse practioner who works with him. Morristown Memorial is also 100x better than Barnabes. Make the switch you will be glad you did!
  • Loading the player...
  • There are a lot of great obgyns in Morristown! I happen to go to Dr. Gluck and he is an amazing doctor and surgeon. I'm an RN and while I don't work in LD, I know a lot of girls who do and they all agree Dr Gluck is one of their best. Dr Iammatteo is also popular, but he is so so busy. Dr Gluck gives you a ton of one on one time which I love. Morristown is a great hospital, I think you will be happy if you switch.
  • When I delivered at Morristown I heard all the nurses love Dr Gluck. I came in while dr Immatteo was on call for my dr practice as they share over some times. He was great. I went to dr Bissingers practice and was very pleased. Love Morristown and will hopefully deliver there again. Immatteo, Gluck or Bissinger would be my top three picks. GL
    TTC since 2009 started going to RE 5/2011:
    Polyp removed/hypothyriod 6/2011
    7/2011 IUI#1 w/ 150 Follistim/Ovidrel trigger BFN
    8/2011 IUI#2 w/225 Follistim/Ovidrel trigger BFN
    10/2011 IUI#3 w/300 Follistim/Ovidrel trigger (BFP)
    beta #1: 195 beta#2: 502
    7/2013 Back to RE because my uterus is OLD Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I love the Avalon Midwives. They have an office in Morristown and are a great group of women. The office staff is knowledgable and friendly! They deliver in Morristown.
  • I also see the Avalon Midwives !! :-)

J+E ~ 08/25/2007   DD#1 ~ 05/11/2010   DD#2 ~ 09/25/2013   DD#3 ~ 06/09/2016   Baby #4 Due ~ 01/16/2023

• so happy to see so many votes for Dr Gluck - i agree!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Love dr culin in Morristown!!
  • I have the doctors Jim & Mike Kuchera (brothers) and Sarah Potash.  They along with their staff are phenomenal.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"