Pittsburgh Babies

It's a girl!

So we found out for the 4th of July we are expecting a little baby girl, Hailey Ann! They found a soft spot on her heart, but said it is at such a low risk of a heart murmur/defects it's just like saying she had a freckle. I looked at them like so?! I have freckles, that was exactly their point. Then my 20 week appt found out they looked further into it and she is as happy/healthy as can be. 

Having severe back problems so doctor suggested a pregnancy girdle. Has anyone tried them? What is your experience with them and what brands have worked best??

Also, where have you found reasonable bathing suits? We leave for Florida in two weeks and I am having no luck in bathing suits. I don't want to spend a lot of money for a suit I am going to wear once.

I want to thank you ladies now as I am at my half way mark! You have been so helpful!! 

Re: It's a girl!

• I ordered this belt and I've been pretty happy with it: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000I5UASY/ref=oh_details_o06_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

My only complaint is that it gets uncomfortable if you're sitting for awhile, but I think thats true to all belts.

As far as a bathing suit, I think I got mine at Target or Macys (Robinson has a maternity section).  They're usually on sale now, since summer is half over.  I bought mine for a beach trip during my first pregnancy, and I got to use it again this year, so its probably one of the things you want to keep again if you plan on having multiple kids. 

• I got mine at Motherhood Maternity in the Monroeville Mall. 
  • Loading the player...
  • I got my swimsuit at Target. I think this is a tough time of year to buy them though because they tend to sell out by June and most stores don't restock on something so seasonally specific. :-/ I am short though and wear a small; if you wear a medium or a large you will probably have more luck because those are more common sizes. :) 
    Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

image image image
  • Congrats on your little girl! That's what we are having too.

I found swimsuit bottoms at target and a top at Macy's. it's pretty limited pickings, but my local target seemed to have a decent selection still. Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"