December 2013 Moms

ok, like i'm 5 re: siggies

whyyyyyy can't i fix it? i've tried it in html and with BBCode or whatever that bracket nonsense is. neither work. WHY?
my read shelf:
Ashley 's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: ok, like i'm 5 re: siggies

• I'm having the same problem.

Anniversary BabyFruit Ticker

image image

• MEP923MEP923 member
    Mine too. I am just going to leave it for a few days. Hopefully they will fix the glitches and it will show up at some point.

imageimage

• Loading the player...
  • jy725jy725 member
    I hope this helps!

First, go to "Edit my Signature" as you always have and copy/paste your signature. Click on the "Account Options" icon on the right side of the screen (looks like a little blue head), then click on "Preferences" then "Signature Settings" once there click on "Show Source" (this will allow you to paste the HTML code as we always have), then paste the old siggy in and save.
  • soooo @jyparker725 is a genius. the "show source" button is on the right hand side of the little icons like bold, italic, etc. just hover over them and you'll see it. it works!!

I got the siggy to update!

First, go to "Edit my Signature" as you always have and copy/paste your signature (even if what shows up looks old, the content at edit my signature is the most current). Click on the "Account Options" icon on the right side of the main screen (looks like a little head), then click on "Preferences" then "Signature Settings" once there click on "Show Source" (this will allow you to paste the HTML code as we always have), then paste the old siggy in and save.
    my read shelf:
    Ashley 's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • lol she beat me to it. yay!
    my read shelf:
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • You don't even need the HTML code anymore. Every pic and ticker has an actual http link. If you copy just the http portion, click the photo box, paste the http link and save, the pics pop up. It's infinitely more user friendly. You can resize photos by dragging the corners rather than guessing at size numbers in the HTML.
    Loss Blog (finally updated)

imageimage
    5 cycles of "TTC" - 3 intentional, 2 not so intentional.  5 BFPs.  My rainbow arrived 10/15/14.
    TFMC 08.02.13 at 19+ weeks. Everyday I grieve for my little Olive.

• VCGolfNYC said:
     You can resize photos by dragging the corners rather than guessing at size numbers in the HTML.
    now THIS is fancy.
    my read shelf:
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I don't have the "account options" icon ): Meh, forever ruined! :((

imageimage

BFP #1 July 4, 2011 Baby girl born Feb 22, 2012!!
    BFP #2 December 17, 2012 MMC January 24, 2013
    BFP #3 April 7, 2013 Baby girl born December 11, 2013!!
    Amelia has Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome. She has had 3 open heart surgeries, 1 g-tube surgery, and one tracheostomy. She is the strongest, most precious little fighter. 
    You can follow her at. Www.ameliafaithsheart.blogspot.com
  • It's the same old screen when I go to change my siggy!

imageimage

Amelia has Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome. She has had 3 open heart surgeries, 1 g-tube surgery, and one tracheostomy. She is the strongest, most precious little fighter. 
  • Show source seems to have done it!
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Expecting our first, baby BOY, 12/12/13
  • It's the same old screen when I go to change my siggy!

If you look under where it says "community" at the top of the screen click the little head and shoulders - that's the new account options button

imageimage
    5 cycles of "TTC" - 3 intentional, 2 not so intentional.  5 BFPs.  My rainbow arrived 10/15/14.

• kittyh8rkittyh8r member
    edited July 2013
    I had to click on my picture to get to my new profile, and then everything was right. Phew! All is right with the world

imageimage

• MEP923MEP923 member

@Jyparker725 - thank you!! I got it.

I do agree some things are more user friendly. I like that you can just browse for a photo and then resize it. With the old one I could only see one row of smiley's so being able to actually see them is a bonus. I also like the yellow "new" next to each thread so you know when someone else has posted. Just will take some getting used to.

imageimage

• Thanks for clarifying this! At least now I have my signature fixed, lol. Now, to figure out how to post a pic :(
    BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Check out these smiley's that I wasn't able to use before from chrome... 8-}...I cannot wait to use that one!!

imageimage

• Can someone tell me if my ticker in my sig is messed up? I can't see it mobile.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Cashingn2 said:
    My new mystery meat badge isn't showing up in my siggy and it's in http format so what do I need to do?
    Copy JUST the URL portion of the badge, then go into the new account settings, click the little photo box and paste just the URL portion of the badge.  Or is there no URL?  In that case you may be able to just copy the picture and paste it into the siggy text box.

imageimage

• Can someone tell me if my ticker in my sig is messed up? I can't see it mobile.
    It says you are 99 weeks pregnant.   :-O

• shortms6 said:

Can someone tell me if my ticker in my sig is messed up? I can't see it mobile.

It says you are 99 weeks pregnant.   :-O

Lol! Well that certainly explains why I am so bloated and feel like crap. ;-)
  • Cashingn2 said:
    VCGolfNYC said:
    Cashingn2 said:
    My new mystery meat badge isn't showing up in my siggy and it's in http format so what do I need to do?
    Copy JUST the URL portion of the badge, then go into the new account settings, click the little photo box and paste just the URL portion of the badge.  Or is there no URL?  In that case you may be able to just copy the picture and paste it into the siggy text box.
    I can get one to work but not both. Usher shows up but not my mystery meat ahhh
    Can you post the code for the mystery meat in a response?

imageimage

• MEP923MEP923 member
    @Cashingn2- What is Mystery Meat? I think I missed this.

imageimage

• MEP923MEP923 member
    Cashingn2 said:

MEP923 said:
    @Cashingn2- What is Mystery Meat? I think I missed this.
    When I went for my u/s yesterday at 18w1d, my tech said they didn't see boy parts but that it's too early to determine sex. Gtown said I am Team mystery meat so Sooz made a badge
    At 18 weeks, I'm surprised they wouldn't tell you. She sounds like a real treasure. I would bank on girl meat. I like your badge though.

imageimage

• So happy for the both of you!!!!  

• I missed it this morning too- but congrats to both of you!!! 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"