New Jersey Babies

Pediatrician Search - Overlook Hospital Affiliate

Hey everyone.  First time mom to be here.  Any suggestions on a pediatrician in the Chatham/Summit area with affiliation to Overlook Hospital? 

Re: Pediatrician Search - Overlook Hospital Affiliate

• I love my ped but the practice is located in Westfield.  DS sees Dr.Chen at Westfield pediatrics and she has been amazing. I know they are affiliated with Overlook.  Good luck!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Dr David Levine is with Summit Medical Group - office is located in Westfield. He's fantastic.  
  • Loading the player...
  • We use Summit Medical Group- located in Westfield, also. Dr. Daniel Hermann is our pediatrician (but I dont think he's accepting new patients). I would recommend any of the doctors in that practice, though--we've seen them all at some point!! 
  • I use Westfield Pediatrics and we see Dr Cavuto. Would highly recommend him.
  • I have Dr. Geraldine Summa at the Warren office. She's so nice and sweet and doesn't look down on my parenting decisions like I've heard some drs do!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers PitaPata Dog tickers
  • I use dr shapren in Westfield
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"